Pleas, please, please pray for me

Hello everyone,I lost my job in July, and thouigh I have been looking,looking, looking, I am finding nothing. I have years of experience, a great resume, and great references, yet I am finding nothing, not even a call-back. Please pray that I will find employment ASAP.
God, The BlessedVirgin, and the Saintsdo not seem to be listening to me.

Praying that you’ll be offered a job opportunity …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Short Responsory

I will call upon the Lord, the Most High, because of his kindness to me.
– I will call upon the Lord, the Most High, because of his kindness to me.
He will send help from heaven and set me free.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Prayers and Intercessions

God takes care of all whom he has created and redeemed through his Son. We put our trust in him and renew our prayer:
– Lord, you have worked wonders among us.

Lord of compassion, make our hearts pure and guide our steps,
so that we remember what is true, and just, and worthy of love.

For your name’s sake, O God, do not abandon us for ever:
do not let your covenant fade away.

Receive our contrite and humble hearts:
for those who put their trust in you will never be disappointed.

You called us to be prophets in Christ:
may we always proclaim your power.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be generous with your grace to those who pray to you:
by your power, may they follow your commandments closely,
receive consolation in this present life,
and embrace the joys that are to come.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

May the Lord bless us and keep us from all harm; and may he lead us to eternal life.

[FONT=Bookman Old Style][size=3]Jesus who lived amongst us as human person with human needs, please have mercy on those who have lost jobs, and incomes, especialy now this person.
Jesus, in Your early life you needed Joseph to find work in order to support You and Your Mother. He had to leave the work he supported Mary with during her pregnancy, to then find work in a foreign country where he didn’t even know the language; and then again when he took Your family to Nazareth. Later, others supported You by their charity, during Your public mission.
In Your understanding of human needs, please grant our prayers for reliable work for LittleBits
[/size][/FONT]

t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:mOXMLe_wZ6HdmM:http://www.crabapplelane.net/ftb_blog/archives/31905/stjoe.jpg

Lord, please let LittleBits know that Mary and the saints are all hearing his/her daily prayers to them, but that it is your will right now that LittleBits remain unemployed for a while longer, probably so LittleBits can grow completely - and I mean completely - dependant on you for everything totally surrendered to your merciful love. May LittleBits receive you daily in the Eucahrist for strength and receive all the graces he/she needs to get through this trying period of unemployment. You will only what is best for LittleBits. Help LittleBits know that you have a plan for all of us and you have a perfect plan for the life of LittleBits. May LittleBits remain strong, patient and confident in your merciful love, surrendered perfectly to your merciful love. May LittleBits persevere in prayer with the Sacraments to help sustain him/her in perfect faith, hope and love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

[LEFT]St Joseph, you had work when you married Mary, but the relocation to Bethlehem left you without employment, as again, did the flight to Egypt to escape murder by King Herod of the divine Child after Jesus was born. When you moved to Nazareth with the family, you again had to build up a business to support your wife.

In empathy, remembering your own practical difficulties, please pray that this person will obtain work soon.[/LEFT]

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

[FONT=Verdana][size=2]Jesus please help this person to keep faith and hope, despite the difficulty of finding employment along with so many unemployed.[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][size=2][/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][size=2]However, Jesus who lived amongst us as human person with human needs, please have mercy on those who have lost jobs, and incomes, especialy now this person.[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][size=2]
Jesus, in Your early life you needed Joseph to find work in order to support You and Your Mother. He had to leave the work he supported Mary with during her pregnancy, to then find work in a foreign country where he didn’t even know the language; and then again when he took Your family to Nazareth. Later, others supported You by their charity, during Your public mission.
In Your understanding of human needs, please grant our prayers for reliable work for LittleBits
[/size][/FONT]

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thankyou EVERYONE for your prayers and concern. I really need them, I don't know what to do, and I am begining to get discouraged, and my depression is acting up.... all over this issue. Thank you for caring.
If any of you want to, feel welcome to private message me. Thanks again, it is ppl like you guys that make me happy to be Catholic.

/*

Lord have mercy, Lord hear our prayers.

*/

If you don't mind me asking, what line of work do you do?

It is such a difficult time, with so many out of work and looking for jobs, and limited opportunities available. God forgive those who by their mismanagement and greed caused the economic difficulties that much of the world is now enduring, with the great anxiety and suffering it causes so many individuals and families.

May God bless you and help you to stay positive and hopeful, and to find purpose as you look for work
I ask the Lord to help you in any way possible through this painful time. and if possible, to help you find a job soon.

Praying hard for you to find the job of your dreams.

[FONT=Verdana][size=2]Jesus please help this person to keep faith and hope, despite the difficulty of finding employment along with so many unemployed.[/size][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][size=2]Jesus who lived amongst us as human person with human needs, please have mercy on those who have lost jobs, and incomes, especialy now this person.[/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][size=2]Jesus, in Your understanding of human needs, please grant our prayers for reliable work for LittleBits
[/size][/FONT]

now and at the hour of our death.Amen

[quote="LittleBits, post:1, topic:176188"]
Hello everyone,I lost my job in July, and thouigh I have been looking,looking, looking, I am finding nothing. I have years of experience, a great resume, and great references, yet I am finding nothing, not even a call-back. Please pray that I will find employment ASAP.
God, The BlessedVirgin, and the Saintsdo not seem to be listening to me.

[/quote]

God hears and answers all of our prayers. The answer you receive, may not be the answer you want. However, you must always remember that God loves you with all of his heart. You are his child, his beloved and his decision to grant or not to grant your wish simply comes out of his love for you.

You may not understand why your prayer seems to have gone unanswered, you may not understand why the painful cross or burden you are carrying was not lifted off your shoulder. You may not understand why such a precious wife, husband, child or friend is suffering... or has been taken from you...

But someday you will....
I will continue to pray for your prayers to be answered for a job.God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.