Please...a little prayer for a friend & co-worker

Her name is Heather.

She has already battled much of her life with the demons of alcohol & drugs (now clean and sober for over a decade), and has beaten cancer twice.

Now, she is battling the effects of pain due to back injury, fibromyalgia – and if that wasn’t enough…has to be seen for an possible intestinal blockage tomorrow AM:eek:

She is strong in her spirit, but her body seems to be failing her…

Please, have a thought or a prayer for my friend…I am worried for her and her family.

Bless you all…

Praying for Heather.

Praying for Heather.

Merciful and loving Father, You have sustained Heather through all of the times of her life - both the good as well as the bad. Out of Your unfathomable love, You created her and brought her forth. You have watched her struggle and fail many times before succeeding. We lift her up to You now, praying that Your hand will guide her to a deep and spiritual faith in You. Graciously reveal Your love and Your presence to her, restoring her hope. Out of mercy, please send her doctors, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to her. Through their gentle and caring treatment, may she see You in their eyes. Graciously join our prayers with those of Your Angels and Saints to form an endless petition for healing and mercy upon Heather. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Jesus I ask You to give special care and assistance to Heather. She have overcome so much illness and addiction. She is now battling several illnesses and really needs Your healing and Your loving presence. Please grant all that is needful for her and her family.
Thank You, Jesus

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

I will pray the Rosary tomorrow for Heather and ask the Good Lord to give her the strength to get through this latest crisis in her life.

:harp::hug3:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for Heather.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hi…OP here (original poster)

Just an update, my friend is doing well…she’ll have to wait for a few test results, but it looks like things will be OK for her :slight_smile:

Just wanted to give each and every one of you who prayed for her a big hug:grouphug:
I am so literally moved at the “kindness of strangers”, I can hardly express it here in words. Bless you all…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this person, who has so much faith in Your Divine Grace and Healing Love. Have mercy upon them, Lord God, cleanse them of their sin, and look kindly upon their piety. Remind them to bind their sufferings to yours, Lord Jesus Christ, for the saving of souls. If You so will it, Lord, heal them, and relieve them of their suffering and afflictions. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Glorious and Providential Father, You have held Heather in Your arms each day of her life. You never stopped loving her, even when she wandered far from You - always gently calling her back. We ask You to look upon her with Your unfathomable compassion, speaking to her spirit and strengthening her relationship with You. Graciously hear our prayers on her behalf and reward the thoughtfulness of her neighbor who cares for her. Hear our prayers, O Lord, through Christ Jesus, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.