Please all say "HAPPY HEAVENLY FATHER'S DAY TO GOD

My beloved Friends,

I am desperately trying to get guardianship of my Daddy as most of you know. Today, I have cried more tears because the woman who has him captive will not allow us to see, nor call him. At court yesterday, the opening statement was “The woman who kidnapped my Dad, CDF”. I am wishing God, our Father a great day, or whatever His child can do that is appropriate. Will you please wish God one too? Happy Father’s Day to you God for giving me the most wonderful Daddy I could ever have or for that matter anyone could have. And Happy Father’s Day to you too. You gave my 80 year old Daddy (I’m 56) the blessings of generosity, kindness, charming, loving, caring and calling me his baby girl all my life. Plus, loving all his children like no other. My Daddy cared about people and helped so many. With his dementia he is frail, but still he is still generous and still loves.

Thank you Lord for my Daddy and all the Fathers of the world.

Love ya’ll,
Sheila

I hope the situation with your dad works out :hug1:

and Happy Fathers day to our Father in Heaven! :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.