Please also pray for "Jude"

Jude is in transition with Jesus regarding his new mission for the Lord…and with me…his future soulmate! :slight_smile:

Jude needs your prayers, so that the transition will be as painless as possible, for there will be up and downs, but Jude is a very, very strong Christian, and with God’s mighty grace, he will make it through! :thumbsup:

For continued healing to his general health. For the pain in his right side, in the back or kidney area. Also, for healing for his bleeding ulcer. :o

That God will continue to bind the two of us together, to be as one, and move us forward, together, to full-fill God’s work, with his special blessing. And whatever it will take to unite us together “as one,” may HIS will be done. :slight_smile:

That Jude will listen to the Lord, and will “shut the door - ALL THE WAY CLOSED,” so that Jesus will continue to open “many” new doors in his life. :thumbsup:

And finally,:slight_smile: once the transition with Jude is complete, that we will go forward in full-filling God’s work with “saving souls.” :thumbsup:

I ask my sweetest Jesus to please pour his sweet, precious blood upon Jude, and I claim this “victory” “now,” in the name of Jesus Christ, who is OUR Lord and Sweet Savior! Amen! :wink:

Prayers being offered up for you and Jude.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art Thou among woman
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death
Amen

Father, in Jesus name, send Your Holy Spirit into the lives of these two. May Your loving will be accomplished in their lives.

Praying that God’s will be done in his life

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.