Please ask Pope John Paul II to intercede for my husband Larry

Hello,

It is 2:30 am here…I am looking for help…my husband of 37 years has just been diagnosed with cancer…tomorrow we find out what type. I am afraid it is very bad…lung cancer stage 4. I am asking for prayers. Specifically I am asking people to ask Pope John Paul II to intercede for my husband…please pray that the cancer has not entered his brain, that it is not stage4, that we have some time …that i will be able to handle this with grace…he is my best friend, my heart, please pray for us…His name is Larry. He is 61. If you can post this where ever we can find prayer. thank you and God Bless. Larry’s Susie

Holy Father John Paul II, bless this child in need and plead her case before the bar of God. Guide her in an undestanding that she if first a child of God and his creature much beloved. This is the primary relationship of all mankind. Then she is wife of Larry who lays sick. May Larry be blest with a knowledge of God’s will for him; that he is comforted in his hour of need. May the Holy Spirit be present in their thoughts and hearts at this time of trial and afflication.

Father, unite with our Mother Mary that all will be well and the Lord’s will be done. Amen.

Lord, Mama Mary, please touch Larry with your hands. Give him the strength to endure whatever he is going through. But please dont make it hard for him. If it is your will, please spare him from too much pain and heal him completely. I also pray for Susie that she may have faith strong enough to handle everything and that she may complete trust in your love.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:crossrc:

Holy Father,

This sorrowful sinner asks that you grant the prayers of Susie for Larry. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord, Savior, and Your Son.

Amen

thank you and God Bless

Sure Susie.

Be strong.

I’ll go say a Divine Mercy Chaplet right now and ask Blessed JPII to pray for Larry as well.

It will be okay.:hug1:

(I never say that to people but I really *feel *it - somehow).

Pope JP11, please intercede on behalf of Susie for Larry. May God grant them courage and strength in their current trials and sufferings. Sorrowful Mother of God, pray for them! Amen.:crossrc:

PJPII, hear our prayers and pass them on to the Lord.

Lord hear our prayer.

I pray that Blessed John Paul II intercede for Larry.
You need another miracle, O Great Pope and so dose Larry.
You John Paul have been my intercessor since your falling asleep,
now I ask you to care for Larry.
His Will be Done…

✞ Dan

blessed john paul II, please intercede on behalf of susie for larry.
may God almighty heal him completely. amen
may he also give you all the grace you need at this time. amen
blessed john pau Il, pray for larry. amen

Praying for Larry through the intercession of Pope John Paul II …

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

O Blessed Trinity, we thank you for having graced the church with Pope John Paul II and for allowing the tenderness of your fatherly care, the glory of the cross of Christ, and the splendor of the Holy Spirit, to shine through him. Trusting fully in your infinite mercy and in the maternal intercession of Mary, he has given us a living image of Jesus the Good Shepherd, and has shown us that holiness is the necessary measure of ordinary Christian life and is the way of achieving eternal communion with you. Grant us, by his intercession, and according to your will, the graces we implore, hoping that he will soon be numbered among your saints. Amen.

• official prayer to ask favors through the intercession Pope John Paul II

O Blessed Trinity
We thank you for having Pope
John Paul II to the Church
and for allowing the tenderness
of your Fatherly care,
the glory of the cross of Christ,
and the splendor of the Holy Spirit,
to shine through him.
Trusting fully in your infinite mercy
and in the maternal intercession
of Mary, he has given us a living image
of Jesus the Good Shepherd,
and has shown us that holiness is the
necessary measure of ordinary Christian
life and is the way of achieving eternal
communion with you.
Grant us, by his intercession, and
according to your will,
the graces we implore,
hoping that he will soon be numbered
among your saints.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.