Please bring this to Our Blessed Mother

She is so good to us. She brings our prayers to her Son, Our Savior, who is all good and deserving of all our love.

Please thank Her with me for hearing my prayers and your prayers concerning:

• my mother’s stroke (she suffered on Friday) seems resolved with very little continued effects
  • my sister’s Crohn’s disease may have been astonishingly misdiagnosed or miraculously healed. either way, it appears no more crohns.
    *my husband’s back continues along fine. pain free, treatment free.

please pray with me for these intentions:

• help with finances. especially that our Blessed Mother ask God to provide a reliable-paying daycare client.
  • health, blessings, graces for our daughter who will be leaving to study in the convent this year. we’ll miss her.
  • that our Blessed Mother, with Saint Monica’s intercession will obtain every good grace for our second son-- abatement of alcoholism and drug addiction, healing of emotional wounds, repentance and acceptance of God’s awesome mercy for him, conversion, acceptance of God’s especial love for him.

thank you all for your prayers. what can separate us from God’s love? nothing.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to they protection, implored thy help, or sought they intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence we fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins our Mother. To thee do we come, before thee we kneel, sinful and sorrow. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in your clemency, hear and answer us. Amen!

Mother we love you and we thank you dearly for your perpetual virginity and your perpetual prayers offered on our behalf. We love you because you were the first to love Jesus and it was your effort that raised Him to be the Savior we all know Him as today. When you raised our Lord Jesus you taught Him to pray so we come to you with confidence that your prayers are efficacious and we ask that you continue to pray with us and for us.

We ask that you pray especially prayers of thanks giving for all the healing our Father has bestowed upon the world; especially monicatholic’s mothers quick recovery from her stroke, her sister no longer having Crohn’s, and that her husband’s back is working just fine!

We ask also Mother that you pray for all of our intentions, especially those on this prayer forum and most especially those offered in this thread. Please pray for monicatholic to be assisted in her financial situation and that God will provide a reliable-paying daycare client.

Please pray for her daughter to grow in faith, hope and love and to do so with good health as she enters to study in a convent. May the Holy Spirit fill her and guide her to do all that God has planned for her so she may bring greater glory to the Church!

Saint Monica,
Please pray along with our Blessed Mother and all of us that monicatholic’s son will be healed of all that afflicts him. May God grace him with the strength to overcome this and suddenly find himself free of withdrawal and a new found sense of self-control. Please heal him of his emotional wounds and help him to fall deep into God’s mercy to realize he has been forgiven from the beginning and that all he needs to do is reconcile himself with God. Please pray that his heart is moved to recognize the truth of God’s awesome love in his life and that he can find greater joy and peace than he ever experienced while chasing bodily highs from drugs and alcohol. Please pray that he sees the Holy Spirit is all one needs.

Thank you for your prayers! We love you!

Alleluia!
Amen, Amen!
+

Amazing and wonderful God, thank Your for all these miraculous gifts to this family!
Awesome!:harp:

Darling God, as You have been so extraordinarily generous to this family, why stop with the graces already given!

Please help the arrange the provision of a reliable-paying daycare client, and help this family with finances.

…And Father who loves this family so much, please flood Your grace and mercy and healing into the life and spirit of this son. I ask You for love of Your Son.

Mother Mary, thank you for your intercession for all these blessings for this family. Please continue to pray for them in all their needs. Please continue to intercede for all that God wishes to give them and to give others through them.

Thank you Blessed Mother Mary for the blessings you have helped to bestow upon this family. Please continue to hear their prayers.

Amen. :crossrc:

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.
Praise God for blessings received! ***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen*

Thank you for the inspirational update. Will pray in thanksgiving for the favors you’ve received, while keeping your needs in mind. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

AMEN!

Have prayed for your intentions.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.