This is a prayer and thoughts that came to me before waking up this morning that I felt was worthy enough to share.
Dear Jesus, Mary, and Holy Spirit
I'm not doing a very good job in my life. In so many of the roles I have to play.
I need your help, although I'm not sure how much I can pay.
Please come on board in my life.
Please be my:
- Spiritual directors.
- Advisors of all kinds.
- Career and guidance counselors. Put me in the right job that you would have me do.
- Matchmaker. Find the right partner for me.
- Social Director. Help me have good friends and relationships.
- Sales Representative. I don't sell myself very well.
- Technical Director. Help me overcome so many technical problems.
- Technician of all kinds.
- Secretary. Help me not waste any more time on useless things.
- Purchasing Agent. Help me buy the right things, with good value, the first time.
- Board of Directors.
- Co workers.
- Travel Agent. Send me where you would have me go.
- Chauffeur. No accidents please.
- Healer and doctor.
- Financial advisor.
- Producer. Put me in the right role in my life.
- Director. Help this actor make the best possible performance.
- Dresser and Costumer.
- Lawyer. No legal problems please.
- Judge. If I'm to be judged, I prefer that it is by you, for you know everything, and are just.
- Political advisor. I don't lie very well, don’t want to, and I'm not very good at politics.
- Police Chief, Security Director and Guard.
- Dietician and Chef.
- And of course, my Savior.
Thank you so much.