Please Continue to Pray for Blackie and his new health issues

*Good morning and May Our Sweet Father God Bless YOU!

“All Praise To Our Sweetest Father God!”

Here is an update regarding my soulmate Blackie, and his health issues with his legs swelling and pain…

Blackie recently had a stress test done, and the results showed that there is an “abnormal heart rhythm,” due to his heart not pumping correctly.

He will be visiting a Cardiologist for consultation, and more detailed tests, to determine what is going on with his heart, if the leg swelling and pain is associated with his abnormal heart rhythm, and how to treat it…

Please, continue to pray for my Blackie…

For I leave him entirely in My Sweet Father God’s Hands…

Also, Blackie is requesting prayers for a job re-location. He is wanting to re-locate back here to Arizona, and is currently searching for positions as a Hospital Chaplain…

Please, continue to pray for all of Blackie’s special intentions…

Thanks!

My Sweetest, Dearerst, Loving Father God…

You invite all who are burdened to come to You…

Please, allow your healing hand to touch and heal Blackie…

Touch and heal Blackies Heart…

Touch and heal Blackies Legs…

Please touch Blackies soul with Your compassion for others…

Touch Blackies heart with Your courage and infinite love for all…

Touch Blackies mind with Your wisdom, that his mouth may always proclaim Your praise…

Teach Blackie to always reach out to You in his greatest need, and help him to lead others to You by his example…

My most Sweetest and most Loving Heart of Jesus…

Please, bring Blackie health in body and spirit that he may serve You with all his strength…

Please touch gently his life which You have created…

Both now and forever…

And I claim this very special intention…

“In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And, The Holy Spirit”

AMEN! *

Praying hard.

Lord, please meet Blackie’s spiritual and temporal needs. Please heal him in accordance with your holy and perfect will and help him to carry his cross patiently and lovingly. Bless him with a new job, if this is your will, and protect him from all harm. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for Blackie, and for you and your intentions.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the most high Will of God be done, be praised, be fulfilled in all things. Amen.

God, Please heal and Bless Blackie.

Lord Jesus Christ please heal and provide for Blackie’s needs in accoradance with your Most Holy and Perfect Will.

May the Lord Jesus Christ heal Blackie and provide for all of Blackie’s needs in accordance with his will. Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ provide for all of Blackie’s needs and heal him according to his will. Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the perfect and holy will of God be done.

May God’s holy will be done. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Praying for him.

Sancta Maria, ora pro nobis. Amen:signofcross:

God Bless! you always:heart:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

May the perfect and holy will of God be done. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.