Please continue to pray for house and job

Please pray for us to keep our home. Every time we talk with the mortgage company, something has changed or they say that they can no longer offer the option or even that it was never offered to us. I feel like getting a recorder and taping the conversations to prove it to them - but I believe that’s against the law- I’ve been praying daily and also have been looking for a job -(please pray that when I do get one I’ll be well enough to handle it with kidney disease).
The stress has been getting really bad and I’ve added tums to my medications. All we want is to keep our home - I just pray when I call tomorrow or Friday they’ll be able to give us some good information that we have money enough to do.
God bless all of you for your prayers - I truly believe that even on here that we’re joined together and therefore God is there.
Annie

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. amen

Dear Lord let Annie who is looking for employment come to You with humble trust. During her doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help her. In his hours of loneliness, weariness and trials, Jesus, help her. In the failure of her plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles and sorrows, Jesus help her. When others fail her, and Your grace alone can assist her, Jesus, help her. When she throws herself on Your tender love as a Brother and Savior, Jesus, help her. When his heart is cast down by failure to see any good come from his efforts, Jesus, help her. When she feels impatient, and her cross irritates her, Jesus, help her. When she is ill, and her head and hands cannot work and she is lonely, Jesus, help her. Always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus help her and we know you will never forsake her. Help her to find employment in this time of need.
Amen

Lord, please assist Annie in her difficult situation involving her mortgage. Protect her house and keep her from too much worrying. Send her consolation and strength and help her to place all her confidence in You, with perfect abandonment to Your Mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God is waiting to show you His love.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Annie it seems like the mortgage company has been stalling for ages.

Jesus please help them to be honest and moral in dealing with this family, and with other families. Times are difficult, but please give integrity to banks and mortgage companies.
Please help Annie to recover, and also to obtain work soon, work that she can reasonably manage.
Jesus we trust in You

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.