Please continue to Pray for my Auntie

Please continue to Pray for my Auntie. Yesterday, March.11.09.Wed. was a month that she was in the hospital.

A psychiatrist had to talk to my auntie, he basically asked her what’s bothering her and she pointed out that her “common-law husband” makes her depressed…Yesterday, she only took a couple teaspoon’s of her food, the nurses informed us that she hardly eats anything because she’s so depressed. :frowning:

Well, let’s just say her “common-law husband” is not a very nice person at all. I’ve witnessed him being physically, emotionally, and verbally abuse my aunt in the past and even up until now. He has threatened to sue family members, kill them, etc. He even claims to be a Priest back in his country Yugoslavia. There is so much more about this “person” but it makes me mad :mad:

I’m sorry for being this way but it tears me up to see my aunt suffering. My family and I feel so helpless. :confused:

My family and I didn’t know about this until another aunt of mine informed us.

Please continue to Pray for her recovery. Also, please Pray that her one and only son will come for a visit, he rarely contacts his mother (due to the “common-law husband”) and for other reasons but I Pray that he will come down for a visit.

I apologize if this is confusing

Thank you
goforgoal

Praying that St. Raphael come to your Aunt’s aid for healing, and that St. Eugene de Mazenod intercede with the family problems.

Dearest Jesus please deliver this poor sick woman from this man who neither blesses her life nor her soul.
This is a very sad situation where a person is so abused and unhappy that she can’t even bear to receive the nourishment that is radically important to anyone.
I hope and pray that your family, and even if helpful, the Law, will be able to give your Auntie protection.

I will be spending some hours in adoration on Friday, and your Auntie will be very much in my prayers. I ask Jesus to bless and to comfort your family, and to lead you to find protection for your Auntie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your Auntie.

Hail Mary, Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dearest Jesus please deliver this poor sick woman from this man who neither blesses her life nor her soul.
This is a very sad situation where a person is so abused and unhappy that she can’t even bear to receive the nourishment that is radically important to anyone.
I hope and pray that your family, and even if helpful, the Law, will be able to give your Auntie protection.
I ask You Jesus to surround her with Your light and love.

Praise Be the Lord! :bowdown2:

I want to thank Our Father, Our Lady, Saints, Angels, and all of you who have prayed.

I won’t get into too many details but Prayers are truly answered.

Please continue to Pray that she is able to eat better and that her son will come for a visit.

Thank you
goforgoal

Continuing to hold your Auntie in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of your love! Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.