Please continue to pray for Shea and her family

For their conversion. They are currently searching for a good church to attend, as they have been burned “many times” in other churches.

That the Lord will provide guidance and show them which church to attend - what denomination - and especially - where they can use their gifts, given to them by God, to touch
souls. :wink:

For Greg’s and Shea’s smoking habit - that they will “once and for all,” throw out those cigarettes and never pick them up again. For spiritual strength, to take away the
"craving" for nicotine. And that from now on, they will NEVER have the desire to pick up a cigarette again.

That Shea will dress more conservative, and not show a lot of “herself.” She is a very good woman, but needs to set a better example on how a christian woman should dress.

For Shea’s daughter and her daughters boyfriend, that both will resolve their personal issues in their lives, to decide, “once and for all,” to either come together with God
in marriage or to move on with their own lives.

For Nicole, that she will keep her new job, to save her monies to be on her own, and to know and accept God’s plan in her life.

For Nicole, Courtney and Anthony, that they will come to love the Lord, and to allow HIM to work into their lives.

For Shea’s family, for peace, love, joy, wisdom and communication in the family, especially between Greg and his son Corey. :smiley:

For Greg, that he will accept God’s will in his life, to be patient, and to refrain from using foul language. And that he will acknowledge AND accept God’s mission in his life. :slight_smile:

For their 3 year old son Joshua, that he will be potty trained soon. And that his personality will change, to not pick up bad habits, and to release the old ones.

For their financial issues and Greg’s job. If God wants him to move on to another job, that God will show him which one.

For Shea’s brother, Scott, that he will come to know God’s plan in his life, and to grow closer to HIM.

That Shea and their family will raise monies for their church, especially that Shea will open a thrift shop to accomplish this, and that the Lord will show her where to open the thrift shop.

And finally for Shea’s mission to spread God’s word of love, peace, joy and happiness to other people, churches, on the internet, etc. :thumbsup:

And I claim all these prayer requests now, for Jesus to pour his sweet, precious blood upon them, in the name of Jesus Christ! AMEN!:slight_smile:

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art Thou among woman
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death
Amen

Heavenly Father please flood this family with Your graces of wisdom and love. I ask this in Jesus’ name

I am praying for all your intentions. God bless you!

prayers promised

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

I am praying for all of your intentions.

Praying.

grandma glor

Thank you for asking I am happy to say prayers for this family. Praying that they are open to God in their lives and praying that they are able to resist sinful habits. Thank you and God bless.

Praying for your intentions…

*I really felt moved today to pray for this family!

My Sweet and Almighty Ever-Lasting Father God…

May Your Will Be Done, According To Your Heavenly Will And Timing…

‘In The Name Of Jesus Christ!’

AMEN!*

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.