Please continue to Pray for the following

Please continue to Pray for the following and I am Praying also.

-For all souls suffering in Purgatory

Prayers for the Holy Souls

PRAYER OF ST. GERTRUDE THE GREAT

A prayer to release many souls from Purgatory each time it is said and which was extended to include living sinners as well.

Eternal Father, I offer You the most precious blood of thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen.

Devotion of St. Bernard to the Shoulder Wound of Jesus

Releases many souls from purgatory each time it is prayed.

O Loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner, salute and worship the most Sacred Wound of Your Shoulder on which You bore Your heavy Cross, which so tore Your Flesh and laid bare Your Bones as to inflict on You an anguish greater than any other Wound of Your Most Blessed Body. I adore You, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify You and give You thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching You by the crushing burden of Your heavy Cross to be merciful to the souls in purgatory and to me, a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the Way of Your Cross. Amen.

-For those attacked or tempted by evil spirits

[saints.sqpn.com/patrons-against-evil-spirits/](http://saints.sqpn.com/patrons-against-evil-spirits/)

*I know I mentioned the following on threads before

-For my Auntie who has been in the hospital since Feb.11/09/Wed.

-For my cousin who is having complications after her gallbladder surgery she had last month

-For my cousin, her husband, and her 4 children that her husband may heal. He is a very sick man, he needs a kidney transplant, but he is too underweight to receive it. My cousin is sickly also she is diabetic but sometimes fails to look after her own health since she worries a lot about her husband. My cousin was also rushed to the hospital a few day's ago because her mom-my Aunt (who is helping her out) thought she had a stroke. It turns out she has very bad migrane headaches and bell's palsy. For her daughter that she'll be more understanding and helpful.

-For my cousin's baby who was rushed to the hospital because she was very ill.

-For a young boy 17 yrs. old. Gr.10 who had a tumor when he was young and now he has tumors again.

-For my grandpa who passed-away on Dec.19/08

-For all who are sick, suffering, dying, and have gone to be with Our Lord

-For doctors, nurses, caregivers, etc.

-For the lonely, depressed, stressed-out

-For workers; over-worked, underpaid people. For unemployed. Homeless.

-For animals and all of God's creatures.

-For vocations; marriage, single life, religious life, priesthood.

[catholicyouth.freeservers.com/vocations/index.htm](http://www.catholicyouth.freeservers.com/vocations/index.htm)

-For You, For Me, For each and everyone of us on this Thread and Catholic Answer

Praying for you and your intentions.

Praying for these intentions

Praying!

Praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.