Please continue to pray for us

]

Thank you for your faithfullness to pray for us. We are self employed. We are being suied by an ex employee who quit our employ and came to work the next day and copied our proceedure manual and all of our pass words and took them to a competitor. We have an eye witness. We had an atorney send her a demand letter demanding that everything be returned. Eventually someone called from her new job and told me that she was working there. I told them that she had stolen from us. Several months later the manager called and asked if it was true that she had stolen from us. I told her the truth. They terminated her. We are being suied for liable and for the fact that she was terminated. She has never sought other employment. It has been over two years. We asked for a Summary Judgment but it was denied. Trial was rescheduled for Nov. 18. This has cost us a fortune to defend ourselves. We are promanent in our community as well as in the church. Please pray for us. Pray for our personal protection as well as our business that we have worked at and sweated blood over for over 36 years… Thanks and blessings!

"For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you."
Deuteronomy 20:4

Praying for you and your business. God bless you.

Praying for you…

Praying.

praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your situation to be resolved fairly…

I am praying that your situation will be resolved and that any negative impacts from this on your business will be minimal.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying very hard for you!

Prayers promised that justice may prevail.

Jesus please give justice to Sherry and her family. Please hear and grant her prayers for her family’s wellbeing.

Holy Spirit I ask You to influence the lawyers invoved to sincerely seek and obtain justice for this family and their business.
I ask that You enter and transform the soul and mind of this woman so that she chooses to live according to the gospel in this and in all aspects of her life…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.