Please Count on Refraining in this Thread

I don’t believe you are muting anything, @Glennon_P! :smirk:

3 Likes

What thread?

3 Likes

I just heard someone zoom by.

4 Likes

We had a similar thread to this on the Catholic Match forums many years ago, although it was titled “Please Do Not View This Thread”. The OP stated she was going for the fewest number of views. As I recall, it was viewed over 30,000 times. :rofl:

9 Likes

Shhhhh…silence is golden!

2 Likes

Yes I am!!! :wink:

1 Like

Also the 5 year old thread. The point was not replying so it got closed when it reached the maximum number of replies at that time. Everyone responded.

1 Like

Perhaps we can apply that to this thread instead … … … now all we need is for everyone else to apply that logic here.

2 Likes

Does my bird’s bill count?

What about my niece’s bird’s bill?

That guy has a tiny little cap and it has a bill, too, so that’s two bills at her place, not counting her water bill, gas bill, light bill, phone bill, lawn bill, and all her other bills—ya-know-whut-I-mean?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Indeed, I got the idea from another old CAF thread with the same title as this one, started by Fr. David, if I recall correctly. On one of my old computers, I recently found a browser bookmark to it, but the thread can no longer be found there.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Who will be the one to post the 1000th post???

2 Likes

Let’s keep posting to find out

2 Likes

Nobody is allowed to read my post.

3 Likes

whyever not?

1 Like

Because it contains classified information.

1 Like

oh, I see … … … though I didn’t see -
image stamp anywhere

2 Likes

Only the people who have proper clearance can see the CLASSIFIED stamp.

4 Likes

But, it’s still okay to PAY bills. Or, to pay Bill.

(I have a Monopoly game. Plenty of money in there!)

3 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.