Please help history not repeat itself, prayers needed

Please pray for my best friends brother. She just told me today he has a brain tumor and has to have surgery tommorow morning.

Please pray for him. 5 years ago its exactly what my brother had. God took my brother. Please pray that she gets her miracle and God lets her brother live.

Please pray the Our Father and Hail Mary for her family.

I remember right before my brother died some very very important words came to life for me.

THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. I pray my will and Gods will, this time is the same.

He goes in tommow at 7:30 Please remember him in your prayers.

Thank-you and God Bless you all.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us drom evil. Amen

Loving God,

Please care for and bless rinnie’s best friend’s brother. Please send the healing power of your son Jesus to him, and comfort him and the entire family as they pray for him. Please accept these prayers on behalf of rinnie’s best friend’s brother, and keep the family strong in faith and full of hope. Please bless rinnie as she ministers to her friend in this time of worry and anxiety and give her the grace and strength to assist her friend in this challenging time.

Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Divine Physician,

Watch over your patient, and guide the hands of his doctors. Let your angels guide the medical staff, comfort those who worry, and bring your patient through this ordeal.

Through the Grace of Christ our Lord, Amen.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen

Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(rinnie’s best friend’s brother)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

I am praying.

My friend just called. Its bad its real bad. The tumor is cancer , and stem is connected to the core of his brain.

Dear Lord have mercy on my friend and her family. Anyone who has been through this knows the darkness now that has hit this family.

Please keep up the prayers. Dear Jesus Please replace this darkness with the light that only you can reveal. Lord have Mercy and let your kindness replace all of the anxiety of this family at this time. God Bless everyone.

Heavenly Father please flood your merciful love upon this family.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Loving God,

Please give this family strength and courage and let them hand this situation over to You in faith as they carry this cross with your son Jesus. Please bless rinnie’s best friend’s brother and comfort him as he continues his very difficult journey of faith. Please accept these prayers for this family:

Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Thank-you for all of your prayers. My best friend lost her brother last night. God took him to be with him. Please keep her family close to your heart these next few days. They are going to need alot of help from God. Her brother just turned 48. He left 3 kids and a wife. This will be a horrible time for them all.

May he rest in peace and God comfort his family!

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

I’ll remember him and them in Mass today.

Lord Jesus please flood Your healing and comfort on his family and friends.

Eternal rest grant unto him, Lord. Let the perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through Your Mercy, Lord, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that …
all who love him can find some comfort in Your love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank-you All. God Bless You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.