Please help me and my children

Please pray for me and my children, we are homeless and we need to get a place to live soon, we are staying in a homeless shelter. I pray to my lord everyday for deliverance. I have a job interview tomorrow and next week, please pray that I get either of these jobs so I can be on my way to getting us an apartment and starting over with our lives

Praying for you and your children!

Dan

Father of mercies, I pray for Jakeel and his family. I ask that he will be able to find a job that would allow him to support his family. I pray that you watch over them while homeless and in the shelter. Father, please bring other people into their lives who can help them. May they find their strength in you. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Lord please hear our heartfelt prayers for Jakeel and the children.Please bring the right opportunities and people into their lives who can make a difference.We pray for their security safety and emotional and physical health.Lord please help them in their time of need and grant they will have their home and income resolved very soon.We pray that the job interview tomorrow or next week will bring positive news.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Jakeel and the children Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please watch over Jakeel and the family while they spend time in a homeless sheltar. And please bring to a resolution the financial difficulties they are experiencing right now. Please see that one of the job interviews goes very well and that Jakeel gets a job that will allow him to support his family in the best way possible.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord, please bless Jakeel with a good job soon. Please meet the spiritual and temporal needs of Jakeel and his family. Please put good people in their lives to help and support them. Please keep them safe from harm and give them all the graces they need to persevere in faith. May they grow closer to you in this time of need and trust totally in your goodness and providence. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for you and your family …

Dear Lord, Please help this mother to find a job and a permanent home for her and her children. Protect them and show them your mercy. Amen

Praying for you and your children.

Lord please hear our heartfelt prayers for Jakeel and the children.Please bring the right opportunities and people into their lives who can make a difference.We pray for their security safety and emotional and physical health.Lord please help them in their time of need and grant they will have their home and income resolved very soon.We pray that the job interview tomorrow or next week will bring positive news.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Our Blessed Lady please intercede for Jakeel and the children Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.