Please help me pray for my marriage

Please help me pray for my marriage my family.

My marriage is going through a very turbelent time which I worry about my marriage is going to fail.

I do not want it to fail and do not want my children to grow up with parents living apart and not in a loving relations, like I did as a child.

I love my wife more than anything other than Christ. It is breaking my heart and I do not want to lose her.

I humbly ask you to pray for my marriage.

Prayers for you and your family.

Praying…
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for healing and strength for your family in front of the Blessed Sacrament this morning.

Praying to St. Rita for you, your wife and family.

I am keeping you and your wife in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Praying to the Holy Family for you!

You are your wife are in my prayers Joesphdavid :gopray:

I prayed for you

hope it works out

**Praying:gopray: **

I’ve prayed for you and your wife also, Josephdavid.
God bless you,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

Prayers for you all! :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your family that peace and understanding be yours and heal your hearts. God Bless.

Praying. May St. Joseph, head of the Holy Family, bless you in this time of need.

You and your family are in my prayers today. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.