Please help me pray that I pass my Nursing Board exam June 6 - 7

Hi everyone!

I have a request to ask.

You see, I will take the Philippine Nursing Board exam this June 6 to 7. It will start around 7 am during those days and will last up to around 4 pm.

It is the first time I will take it and honestly, at this point I feel a bit overwhelmed with so many subjects to study. I try to study a little of each subject every day and pray to God that I remember what is important. Though I am a second courser, I am not at all confident that I can make it given the low national passing rate in the past years.

Please, anyone who reads this, please pray for me that I will have the wisdom to answer correctly during these days (June 6 -7, 2009) and to pass my Nursing board exams.

Thank you very much for your kind help. :slight_smile:

Dear Ma. Eugenia

It’s understandable that you are going through a stage of finding your subject and study load overwhelming. You are wise in trying to study a little of each subject every day and i praying to God to remember what is important. God grant that this will be so!

I ask God to help you to put aside your anxieties, including about the passing rate, so that you can concentrate peacefully and confidently on your studies

Lord, please grant that Ma. Eugenia will have the wisdom to answer correctly during these June 6 -7 this year, and to successfully pass her Nursing board exams.
Her wish is to help others. Please hear and grant her prayers.

God bless you,
Trishie :slight_smile:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I am praying for you.

St. Camillus, patron of nurses. who knows the need for good nurses, guide this nurse as she takes her boards so that she may be able to serve all who need her valued skill. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying very hard for your success!

Praying that you pass my nursing exam…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying that you pass your Nuring Board exam in June

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you very much for all your prayers and for helping me. :slight_smile:

Praying for you to be confident, stay focused…and to ace those exams!!! Good luck to you…please keep us informed. :slight_smile:

Thank you, whatevergirl. The results of the boards will be out 2-3 months after we take it and posted in major newspapers around the country. I hope and pray I will have good news to report by then. :slight_smile:

This exam is very important to me that is why I am feeling a bit anxious. I feel that the Church is my “home” and you are all my brothers and sisters in Christ, that is why I decided to ask my “extended Catholic family” for prayers to help me go through this endeavor. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen
:signofcross:

hello to all members.
please help me and my friends pray for our june 2009 nursing licensure examination on june 6&7, 2009.
thank you very much…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holding you in my prayers.

Hi gineskatherine!

Nice to find someone here who, like me, will be taking the Nursing boards this June 6 -7.

Lets both pray for each other’s success. …and welcome to Catholic Answers Forums! :slight_smile:

I am very grateful to everyone here who are praying for us.

Thank you…very very much.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hi everyone who visited this thread and who are praying for my prayer intention. :slight_smile:

I would like to ask a favor (again). :o

You see my board exam is 2 days from now…and I am sick (literally) with a bad cold since yesterday evening. Its soooo…hard to concentrate in my studies with runny nose and migraine but It is also difficult to slow down to get a good rest and get well.

Please pray for me to get better by board exam day and that I will be able to answer well this coming board exam starting June 6 up to 7.

Thank you for your kindness in helping me.

:slight_smile:

Continuing to pray…

Wishing you the best this weekend!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hello everyone!!!

Got great and happy news! I PASSED the Nursing board!!! :extrahappy:

I just saw the my name on the passers list less than an hour ago----I informed my family first, who were all so happy for me. Next a good, good friend…then I thought…I want to tell my Catholic “family” here in Catholic Answers forum about it. :smiley: Its just past midnight here…but I’m so happy I can’t sleep yet.

I want to thank everyone here who prayed for this intention that is sooo…important to me.

May I ask you one more favor, please.

Now that I passed the boards…please help me pray to be a good nurse and that I will always keep in mind my faith in whatever work setting I will end up in. Please help me pray to get a good job…where I will be able to use my knowledge for the good of others.

I am aware with the saying, “To whom much is given, much is also expected.”

God has given me so much…I pray that I will not disappoint God with this blessing He has just given me.

Thank you very, very much to everyone here who prayed/ are praying for me.

:smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.