Please help me praying for these two intentions

Ever since a friend of mine was murdered a year and 4 months ago, I stopped watching the news. I didn’t want anything to do with all the violence happening around the world. Today I sat down for a few minutes in front of the tv as my mom was watching the news and…naturally, more violence.

However, there are two things I saw there that I’d like to ask prayers for. The first one is prayers for the 100+ little children in this poor place in the countryside of Peru who have been poisoned. Apparently the food provided to them by the government contained some pesticide and they are all in intensive care now. Three of those beautiful little souls have passed away. The poor people there now don’t trust the help they’re being given and are saying they prefer to try to get something to eat on their own, even if it’s just flour, instead of taking the food that might kill their children. Please pray for the people in this situation, pray for the sick little children, and for the souls who were taken from this world way before their time…

The other intention is: unbelievably enough, one of the news headings had to do with my friend’s murderer, Joran Van Der Sloot. I haven’t seen what it’s about because I don’t want to hear him talk or see his face. This is a man murdered another young girl in the US, if I’m not mistaken, some years before murdering my friend. Please pray for the soul of my friend, so that she may rest in peace. Please pray for her family. And please…pray for this unstable and sick man. From what I remember, the look in his eye is not normal…he is seriously disturbed, clearly unable to feel guilt or remorse. Pray that he may see the wrongness of his ways and that he may seek forgiveness from God…

Thank you, and God bless you all.

Laura, it appears you have been through a lots of struggles in your life.

I certainly will pray for these little children and their parents.

And for your friend’s soul, for the conversion of this murderer.
May God welcome the soul of your friend and the other murdered persons

And I also will pray that you will be protected from any further harm, and that you will remain safe in the Lord’s heart.

Please heal Laura from the deep hurt she feels about many things and people.
Please help her to keep safe, and to feel safe and secure.

Lord, hear our prayers

Praying for all.

Eternal rest grant unto Laura’s friend, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for your other intentions as well …

Joining you in prayer …

:gopray:

Lord please bless those poor souls in the hospitail, ald for those two who have passed away may You Lord accept them into Your heavenly KingdomMay all the souls And the soul of uuor friend who passed away i year and 4months ao, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.amen

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, please help the sick childen of Peru who were poisoned and comfort them and their families. Help the families who need to eat to find good food for themselves so they don’t all starve to death.

I recommend Joran to your holy Mother, Lord. May Mother Mary, through her maternal intercession, obtain for him contrition, and the pardon of his sins through a priest. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.