please help me

please pray for me and my marriage. My husband wants to leave me. he is so angry that for years i could not see that he was here for me.i did not appreciate him. i was always worried about things and helping other people. now that i realize my mistakes and are working on changing them he says it is too late. he plans to leave in january on his birthday. he says he still loves me,and is attracted to me. please please ask God to help him see that he wants to stay and build a happy future with me as his wife. please ask the Lord to save my marriage. i know we would be very happy together if i could just have another chance. please ask God to save my marriage.

Praying for you and for the recovery of your marriage, hon…

Your family has my prayers

Lord, hear my prayer for the true source of love & peace that comes only from your Holy Spirit, to bless this marriage. In the name of Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers for the healing of your marriage.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***May Christ bless you with hope and peace, and your husband with mercy and renewed love for you † ***

Praying For You And Your Marriage
Grandma Glor

Praying for your marriage

Praying for you.

I’m praying for you and your marriage. I hope your situation improves.

God Bless,

Claire

Praying for you and your husband…

Jesus please give rebirth to this marriage.
Please heal this husband’s exasperated heart and give him hope and true cause for trust that his marriage will become life-giving and worth saving.

Help jeandebra to not make the mistake of begging and grieving or arguing the question in a way that might also be selfish, but that the dear girl will focus her energy in gentle, warm, sensitive and authentic ways of proving she can be an appreciative loving wife. Let her prove her case without referring to the proposed breakup, by living as a true wife to him.

God bless and help you, and please God we will in the end hear good news!

Rejoice! He loves you! He is actually giving you time! Asking God’s help every day, may you both grow into a happy, mutually fair and loving relationship!

See,I am the LORD,the GOD of all flesh;is anything too hard for ME? Jeremiah-32:27

Praying for you and your marriage. God bless you.

jeandebra,
I don’t know at all what you are going through right now but I have thought that this could happen to anyone including myself. I think that I would be numb from the shock, devastated, lost, and terrified. I am going to mass and Adoration tomorrow and I will pray to Jesus for you and your husband.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Relying on this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Son .

Dear, jeandebra. I prayed that St. Therese of the Child Jesus would intercede for you and bring love to your family.

Peace be with you!

You have been remembered in my rosary prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.