Please help pray for me i really will be eternally greatful if you do

I am in a bad state of health and may not be on this earth for very much longer. I would really appreciate it if anybody out there would pray for me because it will mean alot more to me than you think. God bless you guys and I am glad I found this forum. I have had a rough life to say the least but In the end all that really matters is to trust in Jesus for mercy on me and for everybody in this world.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Lord, look upon John with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon him, may your life-giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul; cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

Compassionate St. Anthony, you are called the “Miracle Worker” by those who have been blessed by your special friendship. I ask you to look with favor on John who is weak and failing.

Great St. Anthony, come to the assistance of John. Obtain for him health in mind and body, and the strength to accept all suffering in union with Christ, our Savior.

Loving St. Anthony, console all those who are afflicted, and guide them to the heart of the Divine Physician, where they will obtain compassion, mercy and hope. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, you took our weakness on yourself and bore our suffering in your passion and death. Hear this prayer for John’s suffering. You are his redeemer: Strengthen his hope for salvation and in your kindness sustain him in body and soul. You live and reign for ever and ever, Amen.
:gopray:

Mr Gillespie,

I offer prayers for you now and at my hour at Adoration Chapel tonight.

Dear Lord,
How you must be celebrating the wonderful post from your son John. Lord, I praise you for his presence on this earth, for his reaching out in faith, for his trust in your mercy and in the love of your followers. May his days to come serve as a powerful testmony to your presence, your love, your redemption. May he grow ever closer to you and rejoice in the time that he spends contemplating you. May his prayers be heard and may they be answered in accordance with your divine will. May he find joy in your creation and the courage and strength to forgive any to whom forgiveness is owed. May he meet wonderful priests who can talk about you far more eloquently than I and help him to see your majesty, power, presence, and tenderness. May he trust in your love and join your Church as we pray: “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done…”
I thank you Lord for hearing my prayer and I trust myself and John to your mercy, forgiveness, and healing. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Merciful Jesus, may you and your holy Blessed Mother be with John in a special way.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Amen

Prayers said.

Will do.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.