Please help

I have nowhere to go. I am isolated. I have been betrayed so much in the last 12 months by coworkers, friends and family, and my former employer.

I’m not going to make it. The people who can help me : won’t.

I have absolutely nowhere to go.

We can be a victim or we can know beyond all measure that we are a Child of God and act accordingly. I was in your position once and it was hard, but I asked Jesus to help me forgive, let go, and move on. Now, 5 years later, I am making rosaries, have my own website and love life again! You can do it too! Start forgiving today - not for them, but for you! Sandra @ frommyheartrosaries.com

I pray that you find a good, holy priest to confide in. May you meet with him for spiritual direction so he can give you support and care. May you spend your free time consoling the sorrowful heart of Jesus on his cross as he thirsts for our love. (He is so little loved by people.) May you imagine yourself at the foot of his cross and thank him for all he suffered for you and tell him you love him and trust in his merciful love. May you receive many graces meditating of our Lord’s passion. May the Lord help you to understand that when you focus your time consoling the sorrowful heart of Jesus as he thirsts for love you will be taking the attention off of your betrayals and will be putting it all on our Lord - an excellent remedy for you. Amen.

Praying for you …

I will pray for you…

*Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for us who suffer from despair; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to our assistance in this great need, that we may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all our necessities, tribulations and sufferings, and that we may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. *

*Amen *

Praying.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Holding onto God’s promise for you from Jeremiah 29:11~ “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’”

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives,
Be kind anyway,
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, others may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is all between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Jesus I trust in You

I am praying for you.

Praying hard for your happiness and peace of mind and a turnaround for the better.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN

Hail Mary full of Grace
The LORD is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

In the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
AMEN

:highprayer::signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Th kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us .

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Oh heavenly Father, you are a God of second chances. Please help your poor servant through this difficult time. May your love always be close.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord please place Your healing hand upon our friend pollylodges.I ask You would grant the intentions known to you for our dear friend.Please grant him strength and courage.I pray the decision makers will look favourably upon him and he will be safe and secure.Lord please hear our prayers for the right outcome for our friend at this worrying time.Amen

Our Lady please intercede for pollylodges that all will be well for him

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

*For the intentions and healing of pollylodges:

Dearest St. Therese,

You are the Little Flower of Jesus.

Pray this day that I may be made well in body, mind, and spirit.

Help me to see always, as you so clearly did, that my sufferings and trials
are meant to cleanse and purify me that I may be more worthy to receive
God’s unending love.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.