Please help!!!

I need help with this horrible sin of lust that I keep falling into. I hate myself so much right now, I feel unworthy. I have promised The Lord I would not do it again but I have failed him over and over again. I want it to stop but I don’t know how. Please! I need advice and prayers. I am very angry at myself I feel like I have no salvation.

Praying for your strength of mind and body!

Keep availing yourself of the Sacrament of Confession. There is no limit to God’s love and mercy.

Jesus, Lover of chastity,
Mary, Mother most pure,
and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin,
to you I come at this hour,
begging you to plead with God for me.
I earnestly wish to be pure in thought,
word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity.

Obtain for me, then,
a deep sense of modesty
which will be reflected in my external conduct.
Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul,
from anything that might dim the luster of a heart
that must mirror only Christlike purity.

And when the “Bread of Angels becomes the Bread of me”
in my heart at Holy Communion,
seal it forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures.

Heart of Jesus, Fount of all purity,
have mercy on us.

+++++++++++++++++

Lord, inflame our hearts and our inmost beings with the fire of Your Holy Spirit, that we may serve You with chaste bodies and pure minds. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

+++++++++++++++

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength & fortitude in your time of need.

St. Augustine’s Prayer to the Holy Spirit.

Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit that my thoughts may all be Holy. Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I love but what is holy. Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy. Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit that I always may be holy. Amen.

We are body, mind and spirit,
sometimes, what we feel bodily(high blood pressure, tense nerves)
affects our minds(sense of guilt, God is far way) and it is NOT that
our spirit is lost.
So, don’t be too hard on yourself AT THE MOMENT, let your body
take time to cool down and your mind become smarter, THEN you
can pray and ask God for mercy and grace to help you in your need!
(Heb 4:16)

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you,
blessed are you among women,
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Some thoughts that may help you as they have helped me:
One can never UN-think or UN-do or UN-say something. Because all these things are locked into our memories, the best we can do is, at the instant you find yourself with the unwanted thing before your thoughts, immediately call upon the Blessed Mother, or your patron saint, or Jesus Himself, to come to you and to help you. Ask them to replace these unwanted images with thoughts of the Goodness of God. Then notice how quickly the thoughts are GONE – and they will stay gone. Memory however, is almost an ‘automatic’ with us, and those thoughts will return from time to time – too often to be comfortable, in fact. But EVERY time you catch them, become aware of them and be quick about begging the Blessed Mother (in particular) for help. The quicker you ask her, the quicker her response to you, and these thoughts and memories will soon become less of a problem. Do NOT padiddle around though, thinking you can ‘enjoy’ them for a while before you ask for them to be taken away. Mary doesn’t play games, and we shouldn’t either. She will reward your sincere attitude with all the graces at her command to help make your journey easier and faster.
Spend more time in prayer daily. Spend more time in silence, closing out the noise of the world and making of your heart a small temple wherein Christ may dwell. The Blessed Mother of God will help you if you ask her, to make it a shining dwelling for Her Son.
And finally, know that you are among friends. We have ALL made mistakes in our lives, and we all have much to overcome before our journey to heaven is complete. Do NOT be disgusted with yourself, and certainly, do NOT hate yourself. Be sure that Christ, our loving Lord and God, don’t hate you. He loves you so much that He would willing die all over again to help you be certain that he loved you so much the FIRST time to open heaven for you. He doesn’t hate you, and He isn’t disgusted by you. He has forgiven you and wants you to be at peace. ’
I love you too, and keep you in my prayers. M

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the Beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Oh My Jesus, Forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all Souls into Heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy.
My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I ask pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You.

My friend, your contrite heart shows that you want to overcome this sin. With God’s help, you will.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Saint Joseph, father and guardian of virgins, to whose faithful keeping Christ Jesus, innocence itself, and Mary, the virgin of virgins was entrusted, I pray and beseech you by that twofold and most precious charge, by Jesus and Mary, to save me from all uncleanness, to keep my mind untainted, my heart pure, and my body chaste; and to help me always to serve Jesus and Mary in perfect chastity. Amen.

Prayer To Confess A Lustful Heart

Dear Heavenly Father, You have told us in Your Word to put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts (Rom. 13:14). I acknowledge that I have given in to fleshly lusts which wage war against my soul (1 Pet. 2:11). I thank You that in Christ my sins are forgiven, but I have transgressed Your holy law and given the enemy an opportunity to wage war in my members (Eph. 4:27; Jas. 4:1; 1 Pet. 5:8). I come before Your presence to acknowledge these sins and to seek Your cleansing (1 Jn. 1:9) that I may be freed from the bondage of sin (Gal. 5:1). I now ask You to reveal to my mind the ways that I have transgressed Your moral law and grieved the Holy Spirit so that I may stay pure in body and soul before You. I ask this, my Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peters and Paul, and all the Saints and Angels of Heaven, and powerful in the holy authority of Your Name. Amen.

Holy Spirit,

Guide this man, with your grace and love, to his first instance of lustful behavior, when sin entered him and began to thrash away at his innocent heart. From that moment on, torment and temptation began to take hold.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS, and His Merciful heart, and His Precious Blood, and His Enormous Sacrifice for this man, we bind and hold fast all those things that still torment and disguise themselves, itself in the name of pleasure or disobedience to all that God has called this man to. Go into those broken parts, O Precious Jesus, and begin to heal them now. May this man open up to Christ all those wounded areas of pain and misguided desire, and let our Lord, the greatest Healer and Lover of all, begin to touch and heal those areas. Allow Christ to heal you. Allow Christ to go into the woundedness, and shame. He already knows it’s all there, and He desires you to be free.
Rebuke those temptations and sinful times and things, in the Name of Jesus. They have no part with you. You are called to be a Godly man, with perseverance, prudence, piety, and great love. Have no part with the evil and sinful and demonic that wants you to be destroyed. Let God in and let the healing begin, even with this prayer, and then go to confession, and let the floodgates of truth and mercy fall onto the priest. He can take it. In Persona Christi, let this Priest minister to your heart and broken places.
And if you fall into sin again, let little time pass before you confess, to the same priest, again, until you are sick and tired of letting the devil win. When you completely surrender, God will do miracles in your life. There are probably thousands here who would attest to that.
Don’t be afraid. We’re all praying for you as well.
Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

amen

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Praying for you to be freed from the chains of lust. :gopray:
May St. Michael defend you, and all of us, against the temptations that surround us.

Marjanna S has already said everything so beautifully, can only endorse her words to you.
You are unique and loved by the Almighty God who created you. Turn to Him with confidence that He will never turn away and will always help you through hard times.
I humbly offer my prayers for you in the hope that you will soon feel the love of God supporting you.:console:

Joining in prayer for you.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.