Please intercede for my family

Hello everyone,
We’re still under heavy demonic influence , my daughter has ear pain and it’s not due to an inflammation but about the senses , I have been through demonic harassement since 2 and a half years , they took my emotions and still take them , I was completely spiritually dead , and i slowly come back to my own , please pray for the healing of my brain and spirit , also these demons use my body to hurt people , sort of they do rituals through me , i be been seeking deliverance and catholic exorcism , but my spirit is not strong enough, they have weaken me . They insult the holy trinity through me especially Jesus Christ , when i pray i get very hot flashes and hear insults , right now i really don’t have the strenght to do what I should , I can’t reme reading scripture or praying , they don’t let me sleep at nights , and it knocks on doors roofs and lights go on and off , I’m completely isolated with my 4 children , I have no more spiritual strenght , I fighted hard the first year with a lot of strenght , than I listed to the wrong voices , I thrower the Bible in the trash and did what demons said , they numbed my spirit I could difference between right or wrong , I feel guilty, I’m on my way to confession right now , but I know I can’t do it anymore without the help of intercessors, they tried about 10 times to kill me , thanks to the lord I’m still here , but I can’t react , I’m afraid for my children , please keep them in your prayers , I be lost my faith I pray the lord will restore me , i had a dream about me in hell , it was weird I was going in and out ,
Thank you for your prayers
God bless you

Dear Saint Benedict, I thank God for showering you with His grace to love Him above all else and to establish a monastic rule that has helped so many of His children live full and holy lives.

Through the cross of Jesus Christ, I ask you to please intercede that God might protect me, my loved ones, my home, property, possessions, and workplace today and always by your holy blessing, that we may never be separated from Jesus, Mary, and the company of all the blessed. Through your intercession may we be delivered from temptation, spiritual oppression, physical ills, and disease. Protect us from drug and alcohol abuse, impurity and immorality, objectionable companions, and negative attitudes. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PRAYER IN

Thank your for this prayer, god bless

This topic was automatically closed after 90 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.