Please join me in praying for my marriage

I asked my husband to go to counseling with me and my request was literally ignored.

He doesn’t talk to me about our sad state of finances, he won’t go to counseling, he is antagonistic towards my faith, he yells at our children and is very negative when he talks to them.

Some days I feel so hopeless.

Please ask through the intercession of St Joseph for my husband to want to be the best father and husband there is and turn away from his anger.

Thank you everyone…

God bless you, my friend, and grant you peace and discernment.

You’re on the prayer list.

It’s a tough road, my heart goes out to you.

O Blessed Saint Joseph, tenderhearted father, faithful guardian of Jesus, chaste spouse of the Mother of God, we pray and beseech thee to offer to God the Father His Divine Son, bathed in blood on the Cross for sinners, and through the thrice-holy Name of Jesus, obtain for us from the Eternal Father the favor we implore.

Appease the Divine anger so justly inflamed by our crimes, beg of Jesus mercy for thy children. Amid the splendors of eternity, forget not the sorrows of those who suffer, those who pray, those who weep; stay the Almighty arm which smites us, that by thy prayers and those of thy most holy spouse, the Heart of Jesus may be moved to pity and to pardon. Amen. St. Joseph, pray for us.
-“Favorite Prayers To St. Joseph”

Father, in Jesus’ name please help this man to cope better with the stresses that cause him to be easily provoked to anger, and which cause him to find it difficult to face financial pressures. He isn’t coping well with all his stresses and worries, Father, and in reaction he is hard on his family. Please help him to be able to recover and to cope with his responsibilities and worries.
Please help his wife encourage him in whatever ways can help him to get control of stress, so that it doesn’t control him. Please may her love and understanding help him to heal and to cope.

Please give this wife and the children greater peace and happiness. Please don’t let the children absorb the tendency to re-channel stress into anger against others. Please help the children to cooperate with their parents towards helping their lives become more peaceful.

Father, please comfort and heal this sad wife. Please help her husband to be more considerate and loving towards her.

Thank You, Father

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St Joseph please help this father.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.