Please keep my daughter and son-in-law in your prayers

Please continue your prayers for my daughter and son-in-law to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. She and my son-in-law so want a baby and would so love a child. It has been very stressful on them both but they continue to believe and pray for this miracle. Please keep them in your prayers. We pray everyday for this to happen.

Loving God,

We pray for the blessing of healthy and happy children for HopeJC’s daughter’s family. With so much pain and strife in the world, we hope and pray Lord that you will bless this family with a child and help them to fulfill the divine plan you have for all families. Please bless HopeJC’s daughter and son in law, help them to become loving parents, help them to continue to strengthen their marriage for the days ahead, and help all who minister to them in this time to be the face of Christ to them. Lord we do not always understand why your plan for us includes delays or side trips, but please help this family to maintain a strong faith and hope in you as they prepare for the great blessing of parenthood.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, seeking the intercession of the Holy Family of Nazareth, empowered by your Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Heavenly Father if it is Your will, please grant children to this marriage.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying hard for your intention

Your daughter and son-in-law will be in my prayers tonight :).

My older sister has the same problem. She can’t get pregnant due to she’s got two wombs and because of her health problems but by the almightys grace, one day she will get a baby.

Anyways, Jesus and God bless you and I hope your daughters miracle will one day be fulfilled :).

thank you I will add you all in my prayers and your sister too.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

thank you to all.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

they are in my prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.