Please keep my family in prayer while I am away from them

Hi all,
I was hoping that some of you could keep my family in your prayers. I am headed on a business trip tomorrow and then am attending Cursillo this weekend. So I will be away from them for 4 days. I am always anxious about leaving my wife and kids, so I ask that you pray for their safety in my absence. I feel a bit selfish going to Cursillo on this Thanksgiving weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving is Monday), but I think it will be good for myself and my family.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.

You and your family are in my prayer. I’ve heard good things about this retreat.

We’ll keep your family covered while you’re gone. Just make sure you put everything you can into the retreat - I’m convinced that a person gets out of it exactly what they put in. Your family will survive for four days while you’re gone, and you’ll be a better father/spouse for the rest of your life for having attended - not a bad payoff for 4 days:)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

As my parents use to say “De Colores”!!!

We’ve all got your back on this one! God speed!

Blessings,

Praying!

praying

Prayers promised

Your family and you are in my prayers. May the Holy Spirit be with you and with them! May He powerfully inspire you!

Thank you all for your prayers. My family is safe and sound and I had a spectacular, fantastic, extraordinary, beautiful, emotional, inspiring, and overwhelming weekend !!!

I love you guys. Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.