Please keep my mom in your prayers

My dad was just born to eternal life on the 4th of this month. My mom had been his primary caregiver, to the neglect of her own health. The day after dad’s funeral she was admitted to the hospital and is now in ICU with major breathing problems. Please keep her in your prayers

For your Father: Eternal rest, grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May they he rest in peace.

For your Mother: Lord we pray that you will heal and strengthen her body. Comfort her in her mourning to grieve her loss and that she can heal.

For you: This is difficult, very, very difficult. I went through it. Plese take care of yourself, spiritually, emotionally. physically and mentally. I am keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Of course I’ll pray for her. And you.

I will be praying for your mother.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for your mom and for your family …

Praying for your mother.
God Bless you and your!

Lord, please heal Belkowl’s mother in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Grant her strength, courage, peace and deep faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying hard for your mom.

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Thank you so much for your prayers - which have helped inspire my own. She is still in bad shape physically, but I know she is in the Lord’s hands.

Thank you for the update.
Continuing prayers for your mother’s healing …

:blessyou:

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN

Hail Mary full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

In the name of The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit AMEN

:highprayer::signofcross:

Dear Lord, belkowl’s mother has worn herself out through constant loving care of her husband.
Please help her to recover as belkowl’s Dad has just died, and belkowl is suffering greatly from this loss as well as from mom’s illness.
Please comfort and strengthen belkowl and belkowl’s mother.

I’m sorry for your very recent loss of your father,
and for your mother for her great loss. :grouphug:

All of your prayers have helped so much. My mom is now out of ICU, offf the ventillator (after 2+weeks) and scheduled to go to rehab in a few days. God bless all of you!

Being a caregiver is extremely tough on a person’s health! My prayers.

mlz

Thanks and God bless all of you. I have not posted in a long time, but wanted to let you know that my mom returned to her home in Jan, and flew out to visit us for Easter.

We all have times that our faith is shaken - but I will never, ever, doubt the power of prayer!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.