Please keep these young men in your prayers on June 20

Diocese of Savannah Bishop J. Kevin Boland will ordain four men to the priesthood at a centuries-old ceremony at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 20, at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in Savannah.

**Matthew Erickson, Louis Fonseca, Pablo Migone and J. Scott Winchel **will bring to 32 the number of men whom Bishop Boland has ordained as priests during his 14 years as bishop.

Praise God who gives us workers for the vineyard! I commend these generous men to the Sacred and Merciful Heart of Jesus through the loving and Immaculate Heart of Mary. I pray that they will always be faithful to Jesus and Mary, and that they will always be fruitful for God’s kingdom.

Thank you and bless you for reminding us to pray for God’s beloved priests! They travel a hard road - may they be blessed!

Peace and Blessings,
Terrysa

Jesus, I pray these men will serve you the best they can, keep their hearts pure and their minds always on you,dear Jesus…so that they can teach us your ways…thank you Lord Jesus…

Praying for them all and their families.

Lord, please bless these four deacons with grace-filled lives in service of our Church doing good for You and for souls. Make them saints, if they aren’t already and bless them all with good, holy parishes. May they always speak Your truth without counting the cost and be the compassion of Christ to those who turn to them in need. May they be filled with Your Holy Spirit and be Your perfect instruments in Your perfect plan for us all in this small world where we are all so dependent on Your Spirit working through good, holy priests. May their ordination day be magnificent! Amen.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying and God bless them.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.