Please lend me your prayers

I made a big error in judgement and I hope that I’ll be able to fix this mistake as painlessly as possible…your prayers are much appreciated, God bless you.

Most High God, please do Thou alone chastise us that we may not fall into the hands of our enemies. Let us honor and glorify Thy name in all we think and do. Repair those affronts to human dignity that contravene Thy command, “LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.” Thanks. AMEN

I’m praying especially for ex-crunky, who has given up alcohol but still has some horrific traffic charges that could wipe out the career forever. Nobody was hurt and phase two needs to engage–dealing with the violent childhood abuse that caused the “self-medication.” Lord, bring healing of hearts and minds, bodies and souls. AMEN

Whew! I saw a ravenous wolf at Mass last Sunday, and asked for prayer for that. Now meditating today I see I have my arms all torn up…I’m in a spiritual fight, I guess. So I pray for the holy angels to encamp about me; and for the Good Shepherd to eradicate all the wolves so that us little sheep can be spared being harmed in any way. I am behind on my property taxes–car and rehab property–and beg God’s blessing on my finances so all my affairs can be graciously put in order in a way most pleasing to Him. Thanks for your prayers. My samples at work have been very high quality, and the pain level has been tolerable.

And I’m eager for prayer so Pastor Mills can repair his roof on his church property as his group sees their finances improving with recent help meaning volunteer brainstorming fundraisers like me. And my hovel of a duplex rehab needs a new roof and other stuff, too. So pray BIG giving thanks. Thank You, Most High God, and make sure whoever wins that huge lottery or is graced in any way with handy resources will make the most holy and judicious use, including moi. And please pray for mighty, saintly priests, especially those just ordained! AMEN “In all things give thanks.” Thanks!

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom, come. Thy will, be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one. AMEN

My prayers for you that God will aid you according to His loving kindness and mercy.
Mother Mary please pray for Bezant

Here’s one example of a ravenous wolf devastating the area! Just on the news: 1200 workers are to be laid off at the Kansas City-area Ford plant in Claycomo! That’s right up the street from my rehab project. God help us. More poverty, more crime as 1200 jobs disappear over night. My rehab has constantly been a target of thieves anyway and I’m guessing the trickle-down poverty that could come needs a miracle to prevent things getting worse. The nearby food pantries are constantly running out. Oy! May God even reverse the blight and poverty, please, and hear the humble thanks and highest praise we offer. And give us good insurance so no theft or loss can deter us. Good Shepherd, work miracles on our behalf all for Your honor and glory!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

God please help Bezant’s problems be resolved as painlessly and easily as Your Will wants it to be. Assist him/her solve the problem well. †

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.