Please list your favorite Catholic apologetics blogs here. . . .

. . . . .so that I can add them to my favorites.

Here's one of mine. It's very rich and extremely Catholic.

thesacredpage.com/

bump

not an apologetic page but everyone here who knows JREducation or Bro. Jay would enjoy reading his blogs and learn a lot, as good as apologetics :thumbsup:

brothersoflife.wordpress.com

[quote="choy, post:3, topic:204098"]
not an apologetic page but everyone here who knows JREducation or Bro. Jay would enjoy reading his blogs and learn a lot, as good as apologetics :thumbsup:

brothersoflife.wordpress.com

[/quote]

Thanks!

You mean besides catholic.com :smiley:

Try ncregister.com/… Jimmy Akin & Mark Shea have some good Blogs on there

Oh yeah, can you get any better than Steve Ray catholic-convert.com/

Then there’s Patrick Madrid patrickmadrid.blogspot.com/

and Mike Aquilinas fathersofthechurch.com/

I’ve been meaning to get my blog-a-rolling… but been too busy reading books and other pages…I realize I know too little to put anything of use out there… :smiley:

[quote="Dave_in_Dallas, post:6, topic:204098"]
Oh yeah, can you get any better than Steve Ray catholic-convert.com/

Then there's Patrick Madrid patrickmadrid.blogspot.com/

and Mike Aquilinas fathersofthechurch.com/

I've been meaning to get my blog-a-rolling... but been too busy reading books and other pages...I realize I know too little to put anything of use out there... :D

[/quote]

Great, keep 'em coming!

Could you recommend a blog for a Catholic Mother or Catholic Family?? I know they must be out there, but I don't know where to look.:)

[quote="smty3, post:8, topic:204098"]
Could you recommend a blog for a Catholic Mother or Catholic Family?? I know they must be out there, but I don't know where to look.:)

[/quote]

Sorry that I'm no help on this one, so I'm bumping for another try.

Here's another one I like:
gkupsidedown.blogspot.com/

While this isn’t exactly an apologetics blog, she does post much of the time on understanding the Catholic faith from the viewpoint of one who once had no faith. The blogger – Jen – is an atheist who became a Catholic.

She’s also extremely funny and a very talented writer. Check her out:

Conversion Diary

conversiondiary.com/

Blessings!

Catholic poet

While this isn’t exactly an apologetics blog, she does post much of the time on understanding the Catholic faith from the viewpoint of one who once had no faith. The blogger – Jen – is an atheist who became a Catholic.

She’s also extremely funny and a very talented writer. Check her out:

Thank you Thank you Catholic Poet! I started reading the conversion diary blog today and I had one of those moments. You know the one where you know you are where you are supposed to be. The Holy Spirit moved through you to me on that one. :thumbsup: I can relate so much to Jen and I cannot wait until I have my first free minute to read the whole thing.

Thank you Again!!!:smiley:

Here’s one:

phat catholic apologetics
phatcatholic.blogspot.com

In fact, if you google “catholic apologetics blog”, it’s the first result :smiley:

I thought Thomas Aquinas had a blog, then I realize the name was Aquilinas. And his first name was Mike. What a pointless post.

If you want TV reviews and news, you could try this one: tvcatholic.blogspot.com/ It’s not necessarily apologetics, bu the guy writing seems knowledgeable and concerned about the Church’s role in society, especially television.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.