Please make religious affiliation shown in each post

The website doesn’t work well on my iPhone. I have an SE which is the older, smaller form. I’ve found the website awful when viewed in portrait mode and barely better in landscape mode. The issue isn’t the phone or the browser. The issue is the layout doesn’t seem to accommodate smaller screen sizes.

When I click on a person’s profile the user card does pop up. But the pop up panel doesn’t fit on the screen. It extends past the left edge in both portrait and landscape mode.

The fix is some CSS changes to accommodate smaller phone sizes. I think the issue is most people have bigger phones these days.

That could be. The forum works great on my phone (much better than the old site), but it’s the iPhone 6S Plus. The bigger size certainly helps. I wonder if the admin can address some of those issues for smaller phones on their end.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit