Please...More Prayer for Patrick

There’s another thread, but I skipped it. Sorry. Some of you know that Patrick was hospitalized a week or so ago with his heart. They placed a stint and did angioplasty. Tests have now shown that even with that, his heart is so badly damaged it’s only operating at 45%. His doctor has said that he could easily have a heart attack and he would not survive it. Patrick’s only 60 and a good man. He’s been dreaming for months about his dad, who he adored, and other people who are deceased. He’s convinced he’s going to die and he’s says he’s ok with that. But he has an elderly mom to take care of, kids and grandkids and a ton of friends who are NOT ok with that! (So much for surrender to the will of God, huh?) Patrick’s particularly important to me. We’ve seen each other through some really traumatic times. We fight like brother and sister and love each other dearly. Please pray for his survival of this latest challenge in his life and for those of us who love and need him.

Praying for Patrick

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear St. Patrick,
Please help Patrick in his time of need. Grant him the strenghth to overcome the obstacles in his recovery so he can get back to the people who love him the most, his family and friends. We ask this through the intercession of Our Blessed Mother and Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Dear Mother Mary

Please pray with us for Patrick and may our Lord’s will be done on him …
Amen.

Father of life, look with Your unfathomable mercy upon Patrick, whose life is in a precarious state. Lord of healing, we beseech you to send graces upon Patrick, restoring not only his heart, but his desire to continue doing Your work on earth. We beg You to join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an endless petition on behalf of Patrick. Grant this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

St Patrick, my patron and his, please powerfully exercise your patronage for Patrick’s soul and life. When I read your extant writings I was so touched by your humility, your good-will, and your devotion to God and service of souls.
Father, in Jesus’ name please give Your tender love, and if You wish, your healing to Patrick. He is very ill. If you wish to call him home please let his work on earth be completed, and give his family comfort.

Praying for Patrick :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thanks to your prayer and others’, Patrick is in good spirits and was feeling well enough last night to take the 11:00pm hour at 40-Hour Devotion. God bless you all.

Praise God in Heaven! May our Lenten fasting and prayer restore his spirit to fulness. Amen!

St Patrick, my patron and his, please powerfully exercise your patronage for Patrick’s soul and life. When I read your extant writings I was so touched by your humility, your good-will, and your devotion to God and service of souls.

Father, in Jesus’ name please give Your tender love, and if You wish, your healing to Patrick. He is very ill. If you wish to call him home please let his work on earth be completed, and give his family comfort.

I’m glad Patrick felt well enough for Adoration. God bless you, Patrick, and you my dear friend who kindly requests prayers for him.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not, into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Still praying…

Beloved Lord and Savior, we pray that You continue to intercede on behalf of Patrick, calling many graces down upon him. Restore him in spirit and strengthen him against the cares of this world. We ask this in Your Heavenly, Holy and Eternal Name, Blessed Christ Jesus. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.