Please Pary for Me

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Catholic Answers. I have a lot of prayer requests, so I am not going to go in to detail and list everything. I would appreciate it if you could all pray for me that my intentions and hearts desires may be fulfilled and that my needs may be met. In short, I pray for my family and friends, and my pet dog who is injured and in old age. Thta I may get into the program that I want. That justice maybe done to the person who perpetrated me. And that I may be able to clear up a misunderstanding with a physician. Also, that my cousing may rethink his engagement as he is very young and it is his first girlfriend and his first time being away from home that he maybe rushing into marriage because of his brothers. I pary that all of my other intentions and hearts desires maybe met and that my needs maybe fulfilled.

God Bless,
Paul

St Francis, please intercede on behalf of Paul’s dog.
St. Joseph, Blessed mother please intercede on behalf of Paul and his family.
Lord send your spirit into their lives to give them all renewal. Give them the bread of life to eat, and living water to drink.

Heavenly Father, please remind Paul and his family of your love daily. Look with favor on them, and guide their steps throughout the days of their lives.

I will pray for your you, family and animal companion…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

May the Lord come to your assistance and have mercy on you. May he meet all of your spiritual and temporal needs and answer your prayers. May your family and friends be blessed and your dog kept safe. Amen.

Welcome to Catholic Answers Paul!!! :wave: I will keep you and your intentions in my prayers! God bless you! :slight_smile:

Jesus look compassionately upon the many issues that are worrying Paul,
Please ease the burdens that weigh on him
and hear the prayers of his heart
that one by one You will aid the resolution of all these problems of his own and of his loved ones.
Please bless and heal his relationships,
and help him and his family members to move forward into a blessed future that honors You and allows the fullness of Your loving Will in their lives.
Thank You, Jesus

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

for your intentions. God bless!

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving God please look compassionately upon the many issues that are worrying Paul,
Please ease his burdens that weigh on him and his loved ones, and grant his prayers in accord with Your will.
Please bless and heal his relationships, and help him and his family members to move forward into a blessed future that honors You and allows the fullness of Your loving Will in their lives.
Thank You, our God

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

Thoughts are with you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.