Please, please pray for me

I have not been on this forum in quite a while, I still remember this as a place that has some good people get involved with and so I’m tearfully begging for a prayer request.

I don’t even know where to start with my situation and what I’m going through for the details would require a massive amount of information to have to be written so I can’t tell the full story, not tonight at least, I’m just too devestated tonight, too drained, too just torn apart.

I have reached the point of my limit, where it’s just done, my heart is so broken I cannot put words to it, I don’t think it’s possible for anybody to ever be able to, I’m just broken completely and totally, this is just it, this is the limit. Please, just pray for the Lord to comfort me and come to my aid during my time of desperate need, that things will get better for me.

I’m sorry I’m being vague about what’s going on, this is very hard to post with what I’m feeling, please bear with me tonight, this is very hard to handle by myself and I have nobody to talk to at the moment.

Lord Jesus Christ, King of Peace, be for Your brother peace and tranquality. Be for him peace, so that he might be for You peace and consolation. For the sake of Your sorrowful Passion. Amen.

Thank you Eucharisted, that was fast, God must be working through you.

Know that you are in my prayers. I think of the story of the Prodigal son as I read what you are saying. God loves you and is longing for your return to His loving arms.

Trust and confidence in the Lord!
Song

Thank you song, God is working through you as well.

For His Glory. Are you familiar with St. Ignatius Spiritual Exercises?

Prayers,
Carol

I ask Jesus to please have compassion on your sadness and desperation.

Dear Mother Mary, please comfort this grieving heart in the waves of pain that frequently engulf it.

Sustain it when dark mourning closes out all light of comfort and hope, and when prayer seems no longer possible. Sustain it with faith and bring it to true generosity of spirit even in its sorrow.

Obtain the gentle understanding and warm companionship of others to nurture the stricken heart and lead it towards hope and new life.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you for posting, I am very thankful for your prayers and comments, I’m very sorry I cannot dialog here like in a normal manner, please just bear with me, I am reading and loving the responses, God is working through all of you, thank you, just thank you for posting.

Dear Lord, bless this child you have sent down and comfort to prodigalson12 help hem to have the faith to get through the trials on his road. I ask this through the Blessed Mother’s intercession Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear Jesus please come to your child in need. We know how much you Love and treasure your Children. Please let your child remember that you know the problems. and you are carrying your child at this moment. Just hang on, Help is on the way. Tommorow is always brighter and worth waiting for. Just like it can pour down rain one moment, the sun sometimes shines brighter after the rain. Please dear Lord keep your child close to your heart today and at this moment. Amen.

Praying very hard for your happiness and peace of mind!

Praying for your peace of mind

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Jesus, I trust in You!

Thank you for your prayers, a little more along my dilema here, I was given zero notice that I had to leave my residence, I literally just became homeless in an instant. I’m sitting here at my cousins place, they needed money for the rent because they couldn’t come up with it and they have a spare bedroom that I can stay in.

The amount of effort and money I put into my old space was tremendous, and in fact it overwhelmed me. It too was a new place, I just moved to, I was doing construction on it so that I could live in it and I moved very far away from my old place to accomodate my fiancee. This new place was supposed to be for us and yet she decided this wasn’t working so I just lost her earlier this month. I also build high end cabinetry for a living and that place was supposed to accomodate, I have 30 days and I can no longer use the shop any more which effectively shuts down my business after this current project is over with.

I’m still completely drained and terrified as to what all went down and feel so uneasy, it’s just so hard to maintain. I do want to thank God for making a way for me to have a place to rest my head.

I am so sorry to hear your story. My son is also a craftsman and makes fine wood cabinets. I’m sad for your recent losses, and pray that you will find an affordable workshop, and that life will improve. May the Lord guide you as you seek to recover from these blows and re-establish yourself.

I will keep you in prayer.Jesus will make a way.Peace,Rocky.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord,

Please help Prodigalson, he is in agony and crying for your help. Please go to him and touch his broken heart so that he may start healing. You alone know what lies deep within him and what is causing him so much pain and suffering. Allow him to find refuge in You, where You invite us when our lives are beyond our own control. Allow him to trust in You so that his burdens may be lifted and offered up to You. You can take our burdens and make them your Own and give us peace.

In Jesus Name I pray.
Amen

Merciful Lord, we ask that You strengthen Prodigalson12 to withstand the trial that is occurring. Grant Heavenly assistance that will bring inner peace and comfort. May the promises of Your Son Jesus be made manifest in this soul which is pleading for help. Graciously combine our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for peace and comfort for Prodigalson12. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

God of Day and God of Darkness by David Haas

1. God of day and God of darkness, now we stand before the night. As the shadows stretch and deepen, come and make our darkness bright. All creation still is groaning for the dawning of your might. When the Sun of peace and justice fills the earth with radiant light.

2. Still the nations curse the darkness, still the rich oppress the poor. Still the earth is bruised and broken by the ones who still want more. Come and wake us from our sleeping, so our hearts cannot ignore all your people lost and broken, all your children at our door.

3. Show us Christ in one another. Make us servants strong and true. Give us all your love of justice, so we do what you would do. Let us call all people holy. Let us pledge our lives anew. Make us one with all the lowly. Let us all be one in you.

4. You shall be the path that guides us; you the light that in us burns. Shining deep within all people, yours the love that we must learn. For our hearts shall wander restless 'til they safe to you return. Finding you in one another, we shall all your face discern.

5. Praise to you in day and darkness; you our source and you our end. Praise to you who loves and nurtures us like a father, mother, friend. Grant us all a peaceful resting. Let each mind and body mend. So we rise refreshed tomorrow, hearts renewed to kingdom tend.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.