Please please pray

I have had kind of a rough relationship with my dad. Today, I said something really mean to him. I am completely ashamed at what I said. I apologized, by I am wrenching inside thinking about the pain I caused. I need healing. Please please help.:frowning:

Mike maybe you two don’t communicate so well, but you clearly love your Dad very much, and of course he loves you too.

You apologized. That means a lot.

I ask You dear Jesus to help Mike and his Dad to be able to communicate with wisdom and love, even when they disagree.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Holy Family, pray for Mike and his dad. :crossrc:

I will pray for you and your dad. Just know that as you guys get along in age you will become closer. Just like me and my dad did.

Lord, this person feels terribly bad about what he said to his father. Let him know that now time and love will heal the hurt done to his dad and to himself. Maybe this person could buy his dad a little present and tell his dad he bought it for him because he feels so badly about what he had said. Maybe that will help his dad see how badly he feels about what was said - and things will get heal quicker for both of them. Help this person and his father get along better, Lord. May they openly and respectfully communicate all that bothers them about the other person in a long conversation so they can expose what really bothers them and can begin to work on improving their relationship. Help them become friends again. Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy;
our life, our sweetness and our hope. To
thee do we cry, poor banished children of
Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine
eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our
exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy
womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet
Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O holy Mother of
God that we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.