Please please pray!!!!

My family needs your prayers!!! I don’t want to say much about it, but it involves my oldest child, and a terrible accident that may result in his being charged with something. It was not deliberate, but we are afraid. Pray that the police see the truth and act accordingly!!

Thank you so very much!:gopray2:

May God grant that justice is done. Trust in God, Who is infinite Justice and Mercy.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou
among women,
and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the
hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

How sad. I will dedicate my divine mercy chaplet that Isay on my ride home from work to you today! God belss.

Lord, please assist this young person.
Your justice be done.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou
among women,
and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the
hour of our death.
Amen.

Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit please have mercy and this young person and the family, and on anyone else involved. Please heal the harm and let the wrong be treated in the most healing and useful way.

Our loving God please enfold this child and this family, and anyone else involved, in Your merciful love and grace.

Mother Mary please intercede for them.
Angels of God please help to bring all things in this situation to the good of all.

**Heavenly Father,
We your humble servants come before
you to beg your mercy upon this family.
Hold them up and give them strength
to withstand all that is presented to them
because of this and all other events.
Give this young person and all of our
young people your word to hold firmly.
We trust in Jesus to see us through all things!
AMEN

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou
among women,
and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the
hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit please have mercy and this young person and the family, and on anyone else involved. Please heal the harm and let the wrong be treated in the most healing and useful way.

Our loving God please enfold this child and this family, and anyone else involved, in Your merciful love and grace.

Angels of God please help to bring all things in this situation to the good of all.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit please have mercy and this young person and the family, and on anyone else involved. Please heal the harm and let the wrong be treated in the most healing and useful way. Our loving God please enfold this child and this family, and anyone else involved, in Your merciful love and grace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Thy Kingdom come.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Angels of God please help to bring all things in this situation to the good of all

Thy Kingdom come.

Lord I pray that you give clarity, wisdom, grace and the spirit of mercy to those investigating this matter. Allow them to see things for what they are and let Justice be applied according to that what will serve your intentions best. Allow people to see things not for what they could be but for what they are, soften the hearts and ease the pain for all affected and let the teachings “Blessed are the Merciful, for they shall receive Mercy”, be heard in the ears of all whom are affected by this tragedy.

I’m still praying that God will see you through this time and Justice will be applied with all the facts, that the investigators hold no preconceived prejudice, I ask the Lord to give you special Graces in this time and carry your entire family through to the outcome which serves HIS purpose which is always Good. I pray the Saints and Angels petition our requests and somehow the Lord may use this tragedy to advance his Kingdom. I pray for the souls of the departed, that there families may be comforted by the Lord during their mourning and that their hearts too are softened by Grace.

I am still praying, may these times become a memory and tool of teaching, the lord will bless all through this ordeal. Yours will be my petition today and with a heart of gladness, faith, care, thanks and love guidance will be given to make all things change inside and out. Lord Hear Our Prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.