Please pray again for healing for my broken right arm

I posted a couple of weeks ago. I broke my right arm in an accident the beginning of December. Since then I have been in a brace on disability from work. I’m a nurse.

My next doctor appointment is next Tuesday. Please pray that the x-ray will show healing and that I will not require surgery for this injury.

Thank you and I pray for you as well.

May your x-ray show that you are healing good and that you may return to work soon.
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.:gopray2:

Dear Mrs Mac
I feel for you, having broken my right arm in 2005, and knowing how much of a handicap this is, you have my prayers and sympathy. I was lucky enough to break my bones near the wrist about an hour from a teaching hospital, and my son Colin accompanied us to hospital. The doctor I got to see decided not to attend to it but to get the top orthopedic surgeon because my son kept saying, “Mum’s an artist.” I still had bruises from his fingers six weeks later when the cast was removed, but he managed to realign the bones under aenesthetic without surgery. I was so grateful for such care.

I pray for as effective and good outcome as I’ve had, for you, Mrs Mac. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers, for your bones and so that you can return fully to teaching soon.
Warm regards, and God bless you

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. May God bless you.

I notice I said ‘teaching’ which is strange, when I was thinking, ‘nursing’. It’s so hot and humid here today. We’re melting, not so much because of the temperature which is 88F but because of the humidity which is over 75% after summer rain today.

Senior moment aside, I am praying for your healing.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for the healing of your right arm.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women.
And blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

update:

I went to the doctor this morning. the x-ray does indeed show evidence of bone healing with everything in good alignment. i will be in the brace for another two weeks and then the arm will be placed in a sling. I will then begin physical therapy.

many thanks to all who prayed for me. Praise God!

mrs. mac

Mrs Mac, I’m pleased to learn that your injury is healing well.
I ask the Lord to help you with your physical therapy, as you regain strength and mobility.

God bless you,
Trishie

Thats good news! Praing for continued success…

Praise God and may your continued healing be rapid and complete!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.