Please Pray along with me for My Auntie

I know I’ve asked for several Prayer requests for my Auntie she was rushed to the hospital on Feb.11/09/Wed. and she is still in the hospital to this day. My mom and other Auntie talked to the head nurse (the one who is looking after my Auntie) they basically asked if she was improving, if she’s eating, or walking around. The nurse informed my mom and my other Auntie that my Auntie who is in the hospital is deeply depressed, she’s not eating, she’ll have nibble of something and that’s about it. My Auntie has to eat to get stronger and healthier but she refuses to eat. The nurse also informed us that my Auntie is basically giving up hope on living and that we should encourage her. Another Prayer request to add please Pray that her one and only son will come to visit her–I hate to even say/think this but Pray that her one and only son will come to visit her before it’s too late.

So, please Pray along with me for My dear Auntie.

May God, reward You!!!

goforgoal

Father, please, hear and grant this heartfelt prayer. Please.
I wish I were so good that You couldn’t resist granting me all I ask for people.

Dear Lord, hear the prayer of your faithful servant and through the infiniate mercies of your most Sacred Heart grant their requests. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

SAINT Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

SANCTE Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.