Please Pray along with me to St. Anthony of Padua

Please Pray along with me to St. Anthony of Padua my Auntie who is in the hospital lost her bifocals she mainly wears them in the evening when she does word search or reading. My Auntie lost them Feb.4/09/Wed. morning either the kitchen staff accidently took then away with the breakfast tray or one of the other staff (nurses or cleaning staff) might have accidently took them. My mom, grandfather, and I looked all over her hospital room to find her glasses but nothing we even informed the nurses.

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
My Auntie’s reading glasses are lost
And can’t be found. Amen

Dear Saint Anthony, thou art the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help my Auntie to find her glasses that someone have lost so that my Auntie will be able to make better use of her time will gain for God’s greater honor and glory. Grant thy gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost-----especially those who seek to regain God’s grace. Amen.

If anyone is interested here is a list of Patron Saints for lost articles

saints.sqpn.com/patrons-of-lost-articles/

May God reward you

Dear God please hear and grant our prayers for this dear Auntie. If someone has taken her glasses please let then think better of it and get them back to her, if they are only lost, please St Anthony ask God to inspire the location of the glasses someone who will return them. Please answer this prayer kindly our God.

And bless Goforgoal who works so hard to share spiritual treasures with others.

Praying that St. Anthony intercede

Amen

Dear St. Anthony, you are the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help goforgoal’s aunt find the object she has lost so that she will be able to make better use of the time that she will gain for God’s greater honor and glory. Grant your gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost—especially those who seek to regain God’s grace. Amen.

Praying to St. Anthony!

Dear St. Anthony, you are the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help goforgoal’s aunt find the object she has lost so that she will be able to make better use of the time that she will gain for God’s greater honor and glory. Grant your gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost—especially those who seek to regain God’s grace. Amen

My Auntie’s bifocals (glasses) haven’t been found yet. We informed the cleaning ladies about it also. Please continue to pray along with me…

Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy.
Christ have mercy. Christ have mercy.

For those of us who have lost…
our health, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our peace of mind, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our housing, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our financial security, St. Anthony, pray for us.
a loved one, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our dreams, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our talents, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our initial zeal, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our sobriety, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our faith, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our self-respect, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our perspective, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our innocence, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our independence, St. Anthony, pray for us.
peace within our families, St. Anthony, pray for us.
civil peace, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our trust in others, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our virtue, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our home, St. Anthony, pray for us.
(add your own personal intention my Auntie’s bifocal glasses), St. Anthony, pray for us.

Lamb of God, You take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.

Let us pray: All loving God, You have given us St. Anthony, the patron of the lost, as an intercessor of those who are in need of your mercy. Listen to his voice as he calls out to You on our behalf, and grant those things which will help us grow in Your love. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying to St. Anthony for your Auntie’s glasses. Try checking with either the food service workers in the cafeteria. I think the same department in charge of the cafeteria might be in charge of patient’s food. Also sometimes hospitals have a “lost and found” ask at the front desk where where the lost and found would be located.

Thank you All for your Prayers-- We did inform most of the staff. My Auntie’s glasses might have been tossed into the laundry, taken with the food tray, or something. My Auntie usually has them for doing her wordsearch, reading, or reading prayer cards. A good friend of mine sent her a St. Anthony of Padua card and Holy card. Her glasses are still MIA.

Christ have mercy. Christ have mercy.

For those of us who have lost…
our health, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our peace of mind, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our housing, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our financial security, St. Anthony, pray for us.
a loved one, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our dreams, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our talents, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our initial zeal, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our sobriety, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our faith, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our self-respect, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our perspective, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our innocence, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our independence, St. Anthony, pray for us.
peace within our families, St. Anthony, pray for us.
civil peace, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our trust in others, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our virtue, St. Anthony, pray for us.
our home, St. Anthony, pray for us.
(add your own personal intention my Auntie’s bifocal glasses), St. Anthony, pray for us.

Let us pray: All loving God, You have given us St. Anthony, the patron of the lost, as an intercessor of those who are in need of your mercy. Listen to his voice as he calls out to You on our behalf, and grant those things which will help us grow in Your love. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
My Auntie’s reading glasses are lost
And can’t be found. Amen

Dear Saint Anthony, thou art the patron of the poor and the helper of all who seek lost articles. Help my Auntie to find her glasses that someone have lost so that my Auntie will be able to make better use of her time will gain for God’s greater honor and glory. Grant thy gracious aid to all people who seek what they have lost-----especially those who seek to regain God’s grace. Amen.

If anyone is interested here is a list of Patron Saints for lost articles

saints.sqpn.com/patrons-of-lost-articles/

Thank you and May God reward You

goforgoal

Prayers are Answered!

Thank you God, Jesus, Mary, and St. Anthony of Padua and for all who have Prayed her reading glasses have been found.

Praised Be Jesus!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.