Please pray am very sick

I think I have a bout with some kind of stomach virus, I cann’t keep anything down. Am dehydrating from all the expulsions. I feel horrible. :frowning:

I’m sad to that you’re unwell. That is so unpleasant; and when you’re sick like that it feels like it will never stop. I almost dread to ask if there’s anyone to look after you, because I fear there probably isn’t. I hope someone can give you some ideas on how to try to keep down fluids
…we need Pyropam.

I ask our heavenly Mother to take care of you.

Marco POLO I understand as I have dealt with problems like that. Have you tried mylanta or maalox to calm the stomach? . Teas sometimes help such as chamomile. sometimes yogurt helps too. Lord heal our brother in Christ Marco Polo and give him total health and a good stomach this morning. thanks to you Lord, all glory and honor is yours ALMIGHTY FATHER, in the name of Jesus, amen .

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Praying for your health and comfort…

Marco, Emetrol tastes nasty, but if you can get 4 doses down - one dose every 15 minutes, it should stop the vomiting. I hesitate to use the word, as it can trigger a feeling. But call your pharmacist…ANY pharmacist and ask. That is who turned me onto this, and it’s amazing stuff.

If you have no way to get this, flat coke, if you can’t get coke syrup helps. SIP, do not gulp anything.

My heart goes out to you. It’s terrible being sick like that. I am praying for you. :console:

Editing to say make sure you tell the pharmacist any other medications you may be taking, including over the counter meds, vitamins and herbals.

Praying for your recovery, this seems to be going around in the Pittsburgh area also.

I hope you’re feeeling improved today? Thinking of you.
A hug from us here…Trishie

Thanks Trishe (and all of you)…I’m better, but not back to work yet or near 100%. The worst is past the doctor’s said. I was in the ER yesterday. No, there’s no one taking care of me, but I’m making do as best I can. Just got to keep hydrated and rebuild my meals. Saturday night was horrific let me tell you!

Thanks again all for your prayers!

Still praying for you Marco. Glad you got to the ER.

Thank you, and I think I have some Coke around here to “flatten”. :o

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

Hope Pittsburgh is healing up. Mine seems to have quelled now that I’m past 48 hours.

Marco…praying for your healing…May God bring you comfort and please know how much we love you and care for you here at the Forum. God Bless You and my prayers are being offered.
Diane

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.