Please pray as we prepare to sell our house

Our goal is to have our home on the market by Spring.

There is a lot of work to get this little house ready for sale - please pray for our finances,
wisdom for and focus on needed projects, favor with all persons involved in this process,
and strength to do the things I can do by myself.

Thank you in advance brothers and sisters;
I will pray for your personal intentions also.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for your success Suzanne.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

Praying for you and your family as you prepare to sell your home …

Thank you all for your prayers. :slight_smile:
Your personal intentions are included in my Rosaries.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, pray for us.

Continuing to pray for your success as you prepare your house for sale , and that God will give you the strength to cope with all the the demands that this process makes on you , especially the physical ones ,in other words , dear Suz ,make sure that you and DH take care of yourselves and each other .God Bless you and all your family .

Suzanne,

Be assured of my prayers as you prepare to your sell your home.

May God bless you and assist you through this massive project/process … and provide some moments of springtime joy.

Peace be with you,
Kathleen

Prayers for your home sale.

Loving Lord please give Suzanne all the health and strength she needs preparing for the sale of her house. Please guide her and her family wisely through everything.
Please ensure their security, and the success of all that they undertake in the preparation, the sale, and the moving process. Thank You, Lord

Praying for your intentions.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

You’ll be in my daily prayers.

St. Joseph, please intercede for Suzanne on her home sale and may we all be witness to God’s graces.

Amen.

Amen.
Thank you for your prayers and sweet comments.
I will lift up your personal intentions as well.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, pray for us.

Dear Suzanne I pray that Our Heavenly Father will give you all the assistance you need in preparing your house for sale ., but I ask God , in the midst of all this busy activity , to bestow his most precious Blessings on you and all your family and that you may enjoy a Joyful and Holy Easter .

Still praying hard for your success, Suzanne.

Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen

Lord, open our heart to receive Your Holy Spirit. Teach us to await His coming, just as You did for Mary on the day of the Annunciation, and again on Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, when she was transformed into our Mother. Show the new generation that Your Son Jesus Christ remains always and forever the one and only Savior of the world.
Help us proclaim in a loud and bold voice that He is “the way, the truth and the life.”
The way that leads us to our final destiny. The truth that illuminates our passage
through the darkness of life and the world. The life that enriches us with profound peace.
Allow Your disciples, at the dawn of the third millennium, to speed up their steps towards obeying Your command to be “one” in unity with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
May we approach the Lord, united, radiant with His light, without somber faces, so that the whole world may know and recognize Jesus Christ living in His disciples.
Amen

Jesus, magnificent Fountain of hope,
In times of happiness and despair,
You are the motivation of my heart,
My hope of greater things to come.
My consciousness is obsessed with You;
I hunger for the day we will meet,
When my longing will become a reality.
Transmit to my soul daily reminders
To always hope for greater things.
For without hope, life is futile.
Hope is a spiritual pillar of faith,
Containing many rewards of its own.
Amen

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.