Please Pray for 3 Children Seriously Burned

Please pray for the recovery of 3 children, ages 1, 3 and 9, and their grandfather who were seriously burned in a house fire.

Dear Lord Please help these children and their Grandpa that were burned. Help them heal.

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on these 3 children and their Grandfather who were burned in a house fire. Grant them a healing of mind and body and restore their strength and spirit.

Comfort them with the knowledge that we are praying for them and their family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

Praying

also praying for the children and their grandad may God bless them and take care of them

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Jesus please have deepest compassion on these four people. I dread to think of their suffering, and the agonies or recovery and aftermath, physical and psychological.
Jesus please be with them at all times and heal thei bodies, thei minds, and their lives.
Please have compassion and give strength to all their loved ones.
Have compassion on all who suffer burn injuries, Jesus. Please.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Praying with you for those poor kids and their grandfather.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I will hold them in my prayers today :gopray2:

Praying for their healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.