Please pray for a 56 year old man down on his luck and looking for a job

Willie, a soft spoken and sincere gentleman, approached me today in parking lot looking for help. He has been taking the bus around town applying everywhere for a job, but hasn’t had much luck. Rent is past due and I believe he and his wife Carmen could use any prayer you can offer for them.

If you have a free moment, please say a small prayer for Willie and Carmen.

Thank you very sincerely,
VC

Dear Father in Heaven, please look after Willie and Carmen. Willie is out of a job and his rent is due - a terrible predicament to be in. He needs a miracle because few people will employ older men these days. I ask this in Christ’s name. Amen.
A Pater Noster, Ave Maria and Gloria Patri for them.

That is very kind of you Verbum Caro to think of this man and his wife in their time of trouble.

Father
please hear our prayers for Willie and his wife Carmen.Willie needs a job and bills are mounting including rent.They are insecure in their home.Please bless them both.May You lead someone into their lives that will help them with their financial situation.May either Willie or Carmen find employment or some other helper You could send to them lord to help we pray.We thankyou Lord for the many blessings You bestow on Your children and ask Your help for our brother Willie down on his luck.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayer
Amen

Thank you roveau. Thank you tbcrawford.

VC

Lord please have pity on this poor man desperately trying to find work just to get by.
Angels please direct Willie to an employer who seeks and appreciates and employee with a lifetime of experience.

Father in heaven have mercy on Willie and the great crowd of people desperately looking for work.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for Willie and Carmen that you provide for their temporal (and spiritual) needs and help them pay their rent. May Willie find a new job soon and cling to you as his sure refuge. Help Willie and Carmen both to deepen their relationship with you and may they draw much strength from receiving you in the sacraments. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord
please help Willie and Carmen we pray.Please bless them.

Glory be to the Father
and to the Son
and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

Lord please have pity on this poor man desperately trying to find work just to get by.
Angels please direct Willie to an employer who seeks and appreciates and employee with a lifetime of experience.

Father in heaven have mercy on Willie and the great crowd of people desperately looking for work.

St.Joseph the Worker, patron of all those seeking employment as well, please intercede on this man’s behalf. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord
please hear our prayers for Willie and Carmen.May their financial situation and housing situation improve.Please guide Willie to gainful employment.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Thank you all!!

I told him I would pray for him. Little did he know that so many others would as well.
Thank you.

God bless,
VC

Lord
we pray for Willie and Carmen.They need security in their home and financial stability.May Willie be guided to find emplotment really soon Lor.Bless him and his wife and may You send someone into their lives who can help this situation.Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.