Please pray for a doctor unfairly sued

Please pray for doctor F.

He was sued by a woman who had a bad surgery performed by another doctor after doctor F had released her in perfect health.
That second surgery almost killed her and she blames dr F. and has spent the last five years making his life miserable.
This woman ‘buys’ judges and authorities and has become obsessed with harming him.
He and his wife have decided not to give money underwater to anyone, and to rely only in the certainty of his innocence and the help of God and of his lawyer. But they are starting to despair, they feel drained.

Today he was told he may go to jail.

Please pray for him and his family, may this injustice end soon and may they recover their much needed peace of mind.

Thanks,

Alma

Angel of God, guardian dear
To whom God’s love commits me here
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guide, to rule and guard

Holy Spirit please give justice to this doctor who has suffered unfairly for so long.

Please enlighten this woman and those involved in the case to know, accept, and support the real truth.

Jesus please have compassion on this doctor and his family and ensure them justice and peace.

I pray that the doctor and his wife be relieved of this soon. I also pray for mercy on the woman after this is over.

~~ God Bless.

st pio help the doctor

I join Trishie with these lovely words of prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.