Please pray for a few friends of mine

One is going into hospital for stomach surgery this Friday and is really worried. Please pray for Laura.

The other is working through some personal issues and has been quite tearful, I think she’s feeling quite alone, as Christmas has been a bad time for her in the past. Please pray for Ellen.

Praying for your friend Laura that her surgery will be sucessful and for your friend Ellen that she will find comfort and strength in the Lord. God Bless You!

Praying for your intentions…

I will keep both your friends in my prayers. I pray for both physical and spiritual healing.

Dear Father, the Great Physician,

You have the power to heal with a simple word. If it is your will, please heal Laura. Please give her the strength and faith needed to make it through the surgery, and St. Luke, please pray for the surgeons, that the have the ability to successfully complete the surgery.

St. Dymphna, please pray for Ellen. You, Father, who have comforted many emotionally distraught souls, bring comfort and healing for your servant Ellen.

God Bless you!

Ericka

Praying very hard for your intentions!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please reassure Laura, and help her through her surgery and recovery.
And Jesus please be present to Ellen in the love and kindness of others. Help her through her present difficulties and grant that Christmas will bring unexpected joys.

Thank You Jesus, and please also bless their kind friend who has asked our prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.