Please pray for a friend with cancer

A family friend of ours has been living with breast cancer for the past year or so, and today we recieved the news that it has suddenly gotten much worse, and the priest of our parish made an emergency visit to their house today.

Please pray for her.

:gopray2: I’m sorry to hear this about your friend. I will pray for her and her family.

stignatius,

Your friend is in my prayers…

:signofcross:

Praying for your friend and her family…may God rescue your friend from her suffering…and heal her in body, mind and spirit.

Praying for your friend. :gopray2:

Praying!

Prayers!:gopray: :gopray:

Praying.

I have had 27 family members to have breast cancer. Two have departed this earth, and 25 have been healed! God is Great! I’m definately saying the rosary for your friend tonight.

I thought I should let other prayer warriors know that since this thread was posted several months ago, I did a search and found the following update:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=158809

Most Gracious and Loving God, look with Heavenly mercy upon this suffering soul. You desired from all time that she go forth at your moment of creation. You watched over her thoughout her life, always expressing a Father’s love and concern for His beloved daughter. The completion of Your creation will be her blessed return to Your loving and everlasting embrace. Gentle and welcoming Lord, reach out to her in assurance of your Divine love. Comfort her in her distress, relieving any anxiety by revealing Your mercy to her, and grant a deep faith and the peace it brings to her loved ones. Each day is a blessing, O Lord, as our lives are not our own, but remain Your gift. Blessed are You, that Your promises are trustworthy and eternal. Grant this, Heavenly Father, through Christ our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever, Amen.

Praying for the repose of her soul. Also praying for her family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please say the following prayer right now to release 1,000 souls from purgatory (Approval and Recommendation signed by M. Cardinal Pahiarca, Lisbon, Portugal March 4, 1936.): Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy Souls in Purgatory. Amen

Click these icons/links to donate food to the hungry. It’s free.
thehungersite.com/clickToGive/images/button_clickToGive_ths.gif
hungerfighters.com/images/HF_Half2.gif
greatergood.com/images/linktous/468x60_ths-visitor-anim-fight.gif
children.care2.com/front.html?p=&iID=

Keeping your family friend in daily prayer…and strength for you all at this very difficult time of serious illness…

Praying hard for her.

May GOD take away he pain,and help her family in this difficult time. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY

Praying for your friend…

closed #18

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.