Please pray for a homeless family

I met a family today who abandoned their van because they couldn’t pay for it, and are so out of money that they cannot even afford to get rid of their car, or pay the ticket because they have nowhere else to put it. Please pray for them, they have two young girls, just lost their home, and really need help!!

God bless.

Lord please lead those who are able help this family to come to their aid in this desperate need.

First of all, thank you for meeting the family and talking with them. All to often, people want to turn their faces and act like they don’t see someone when the person is in need. I am praying for the family and the little girls tonight, that our Lord would help them find jobs, a new place to live and transportation.

Also, thank you for requesting prayer.

God bless

Jesus be mindful of this family as if they are Your Own

Jesus, you spent the last three years of your life unemployed and homeless, in order to preach and demonstrate the love of God and gospel truths.

Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head."Luke 9:58

.Jesus, You spent that last three years without income from Your trade.

Joanna the wife of Chuza, Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many other women, all of whom contributed to the support of Jesus and His Apostles Luke 8:3

You depended upon the shelter of other’s homes,
and upon the financial support of friends and supporters
You know that when circumstances prevented You from earning Your living, others came to Your aid.

Your followers didn’t leave You exposed to the elements, hot and cold, wind and rain.
They did not leave You to starve.

And Jesus, though You were homeless and without a wage, You were not forgotten … Large crowds followed You…
Matthew 19:2 Matthew 8:1 Luke 9:11Matthew 14:13
and they honoured You…
The crowds going ahead of Him, and those who followed … … Both the crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed him kept shouting, “Hosanna to the Son of David.” Matthew 21:9

**But Jesus, this family like many homeless and unemployed have no one to help them.
No one to offer shelter.
No one to affirm that their lives have meaning and are precious.

Jesus I entreat You to embrace the hearts of the unemployed and the homeless, the neglected and the lonely, the desperate and the despairing…through the practical love and personal kindness of others,
to provide affordable shelter;
and where there is need, to help them to rehabilitate;
to supply jobs or support;
to share their food with them;
and with genuine love and wise practicality, to affirm their unique sacredness. **

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Please, Lord.

Amen.

Lord, I beg you for immediate help for this family and those people who are in desperate need.

Father please protect and provide for this family and all who are in the same circumstance

Lord, I beg you for immediate help for this family and those people who are in desperate need.

AMEN

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Pater noster, qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo.

Lord please help these people with all their needs. protect them, give them comfort and lead them to people that can help them get all they need. bless and keep them always and help all of us remember all the needy, especially at this time of year. amen

I will include a prayer for them this evening before I go to sleep. I hope their city has programs available for the homeless that they can utilize to help them get back on their feet.

O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all the interests and desires of this homeless family. O St. Joseph, assist this family by thy powerful intercession and obtain for them all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, they may offer thee their thanksgiving and homage.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for them!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

To Saint Joseph, the “Glory of home life” and “Pillar of families”…

O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all the interests and desires of this homeless family. O St. Joseph, assist this family by thy powerful intercession and obtain for them all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, they may offer thee their thanksgiving and homage.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. Amen.

***St. Joseph, pray for them! ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.