Please pray for a job for my husband

We are without work for my husband and we really need a job soon so I can stay home with the kids. Thanks.

Praying for you.

God bless,
Bryan

Praying hard…

Most holy apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of the enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so needy; make use, I implore you of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. AMEN.

Dear Saint Joseph,
you are the patron saint of workers. Please intercede for this husband and father as he seeks employment. May his steps be guided and the people he meet become his friends and allies. May he find comfort and support in his family and community during his search. May the work he does at home and the opportunities that he currently has to be with his children bear fruit as they grow to know and love and learn from his caring examples.
May God place he and his wife in positions which best promote family harmony and growth in the love of Our Lord. May their needs both spiritual and material be met in accordance with the divine plan of Our Lord. You who, responded to a message from God and worked to fulfill his divine pland will know the best way to listen to and respond to God’s call. May you be their model as well as intercessor with Our Lord. Amen.

Praying for you.

You may want to pray the 54-Day Rosary Novena. It is powerful. You can do 6 Rosaries a day for 9 days to speed up the results. If you take 54 Days, the results should be seen in 3 months. If you do 6 Rosaries in 9 days. You should see the results in 20 days. It worked for us when my husband lost his job a couple of times. I trust in God that all will be well with you both. BTW, you may want to tell you husband that whatever decent job pops up during that period that he should seriously consider accepting. God sometimes works in mysterious ways…

Please let us know what happens. God bless!

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for helping Luv and her husband during this difficult period. Thank You Lord for the miracles you are already performing for them, and for helping her husband find a job.

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for helping Luv and her husband during this difficult period. Thank You Lord for the miracles you are already performing for them, and for helping her husband find a job.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.