Please pray for a life that feels broken

Please pray for a girl named Melissa that was my best friend for many years and is now being very mean and vindictive to me that she can see how much she hurt me and that she will become a better Christian person that will not act like that anymore, for my husband to find work again soon so we don’t lose our house, for my dad’s health, for my parent’s very bad financial situation they are in, for all other parts of my life that feel broken and that I can find some peace and become a better person. Thank you and God bless!

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 146 (147A)
The Lord’s goodness and power

Let us give joyful praise to our God.
Praise the Lord!
It is good to sing praise to our God;
it is a joy to sing his praises.

The Lord rebuilds Jerusalem:
he will call back Israel from exile.
He heals broken hearts
and binds up their wounds.
He counts all the stars;
he calls each of them by name.
Our God is great and great is his strength,
his wisdom is not to be measured.
The Lord supports the needy,
but crushes the wicked to the ground.

Sing out to the Lord in thanksgiving,
sing praise to our God on the harp.
He covers the sky with his clouds,
he makes rain to refresh the earth.
He makes grass grow on the hills,
and plants for the service of man.
He gives food to grazing animals,
and feeds the young ravens that call on him.
He takes no delight in the strength of the horse,
no pleasure in the strength of a man.
The Lord is pleased by those who honour him,
by those who trust in his kindness.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

:grouphug:
Amanda, all these intentions will be in my prayers.

Amanda, I hope everything begins to improve soon. A Pater Noster, Ave Maria and Gloria Patri for your causes.

OUR FATHER, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name. Thy kingdom
come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in
Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is
with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us
sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

GLORY BE to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the
beginning is now, and ever shall be, world
without end. Amen.

I will pray for your intentions.May I offer this: www.catholic.org/video/?v=220 .

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Melissa and her family. Amen

Amanda, I am praying for all your intentions.

Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, I offer up all of Amanda’s intentions and ask you to answer them. May Amanda place all her confidence in your merciful love and be surrendered to your merciful love totally. Help her friend change for the better, help her husband’s and parents’ situations improve, and help Amanda find peace in placing her confidence in your merciful love and in surrendering herself to this love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Father and maker of All,
You adorn all creation with splendor and beauty, and fashion human lives in your image and likeness. Awaken in every heart reverence for the work of your hands, and renew among your people a readiness to nurture and sustain your precious gift of life.
Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you
in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Melissa and Amanda. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Amanda and Melissa. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,Hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come ,Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

PSALM 121
The Lord My Guardian

1. I raise my eyes to the mountains.
    From where will my help come?

2. My help comes from the Lord,
    the maker of heaven and earth.

3. The Lord will not allow your foot to slip;
    your guardian does not sleep.

4. Truly the guardian of Israel
    never slumbers nor sleeps.
    5.The Lord is your guardian;
    the Lord is your shade,
    at your right hand.
    6.By day the sun cannot harm you,
    nor the moon by night.
    7.The Lord will guard you from all evil,
    and will always guard your life.
    8.The Lord will guard your coming and going;
    both now and forever.

Lord, I’m a poor miserable sinner; please hear my prayers……
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.